返回列表 回復 發帖

Wenger力撐Ben sir

,  描述: Wenger力撐Ben sir,實在感動
Wenger Out In Defence Of Benitez Arsene Wenger has come out in defence of the work Rafa Benitez has done at Liverpool, and spoken out against the tendency to sack coaches a little to soon.

Internal Differences
The Frenchman has hit out at the politics in football, and at off the pitch issues interfering with managers' careers, particularly in the wake of some recent happenings in the Premiership.

Focussing exclusively on the situation at Liverpool, he suggested that Rafa Benitez should be backed by the club's American owners, and allowed to do what he himself, and Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, have done.
"Maybe there is an analysis to do about politics in the modern game," he said.
"Benítez has done remarkably well and certainly what's happening at Liverpool is not down to the sport or to results, it's down to other, internal differences. "Apparently, there are differences. I have always had the support of my board and I think Ferguson had that as well, and we are the longest-serving managers in the league. There's no secret in it."
Internal differences have already cost Jose Mourinho his job earlier this season, and there are suggestions that Rafa could also find himself on the outer unless things improve.

Foreign Ownership To Blame?
Wenger also had a little dig at foreign owners who come in but know little about the way football works.
"They [the Arsenal board] understand that there is no success without that but, of course, you need a bit of experience to understand that and I'm not sure that everybody just coming and buying [clubs] understands that," he said.
"The only thing I can say is that I have had the freedom to work since I arrived at Arsenal. I can't remember my board saying 'No' to me."
Wenger and Benitez have seldom seen eye to eye over the past twelve months, but these words will most certainly be music to the Spaniard's ears.

評分次數

• canz85

谢谢你呀温帅~~你最了解他了~~!!
返回列表