返回列表 回復 發帖

賓sir出完聲之後到高治出聲

Crouch committed to Reds
Striker does not want to leave Anfield

Peter Crouch has insisted he does not want to leave Liverpool despite admitting that he would like to play more regularly.

Rafa Benitez's rotation policy has prevented Crouch from establishing himself as a consistent member of Liverpool's starting XI.

Crouch has found it frustrating at times but is happy with the amount of opportunities he has been given in recent weeks.

He has been linked with a move away from Anfield, with Manchester City believed to be among his suitors, but remains fully committed to The Reds.

"Benitez has helped me and I don't want to leave Liverpool," Crouch told the Daily Star.

"I have played in Champions League finals and FA Cup finals but okay, I do want to be in the team.

"At the start of the season I was frustrated although recently it has been better. It has gone some way to making me happier.

Settled

"The only thing he said to me at the start was that he wanted four strikers to share games. He has been true to his word because he likes to chop and change.

"I feel settled at Liverpool and believe I can win things. I can hit my prime here and would be disappointed to go."

Crouch has also expressed the pain he is still feeling at England's failure to qualify for Euro 2008.

England needed only a draw from their final qualifying game but lost 3-2 to Croatia, and Crouch expects the anguish to intensify when the competition kicks off.

"I'm not sure if I have got over it yet," Crouch added.

"The disappointment is still in the mind and it will no doubt hit home in the summer when the games are on television."

希望你快D係英超入ball 喇﹐ 只係歐聯先入ball 好難保證你有正選打

評分次數

• canz85

高佬终于明白了贝帅的用意了呀~~~~~~:014:
你对我们的阵容是何其重要呀~~~!!
返回列表