返回列表 回復 發帖

高治唔走, 老闆都唔走

HICKS COMMITTED TO LIVERPOOL

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has today rubbished reports that he is preparing to sell his shares in the club.
The American multi-millionaire, who completed a takeover of the Reds along with George Gillett back in March, has been bemused over the recent speculation regarding his future at Liverpool and today categorically denied he is looking for a way out.

"I just want to clear up with you that I am not selling any of my shares to anybody," said Hicks.

"I have no idea why anyone would think that. It was just rubbish."

Recent events behind the scenes have resulted in the fans declaring public support for manager Rafael Benitez and Hicks admits the situation has been blown out of all proportion.

"The fans are very passionate and that's what we love about them," he continued.

"It's been a big misunderstanding blown very much out of proportion. George and I are happy to see that it has settled back down.

"We've a big game on Sunday against Bolton, a big game against Marseille and a big game with our neighbours to the east and the main thing is the team is playing better."

Hicks also responded to concerns over their lack of day-to-day involvement at the club, but insisted that Foster Gillett, George Gillett's son and an Anfield director, would be here to be their representative in England.

"I guess we are absentee owners - there's no question about it," said Hicks.

"But Foster returned to Liverpool last week. He's our day-to-day person to help facilitate communication - and we come as often as we can."

The Dallas-based millionaire admits he has been surprised at speculation over a rift between him and co-owner George Gillett and insists he is still delighted to have bought the club.

He added: "George and I have never been closer. We both were very disappointed and confused as to where that inaccurate information came from.

"Owning Liverpool has been great, we're still enjoying it."

最緊要安定到軍心呀

評分次數

• canz85

好彩~~~对波尔顿这一役,显示出没有影响到他们,反而更激发他们必胜的斗志~~
返回列表