返回列表 回復 發帖

Mascherano.....

Javier Mascherano is confident his permanent move to Liverpool will be completed, but admits it is very important for him that Rafa Benitez stays with the club.

The Argentine midfielder has already agreed terms on a five-year deal after initially joining the Reds on loan from West Ham in January.

However, the transfer will not be sealed until club owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett give their approval at a meeting with Benitez on 16th December.
Benitez's relationship with Hicks and Gillett has become strained in recent weeks but Mascherano does not expect the manager to leave.

"It's very important for me Rafa stays as manager. He gave me a great opportunity when I came to Liverpool," Mascherano said in the News of the World.

"I don't want to talk about the problem Rafa has with Liverpool. They have to talk, but it's a problem that can be resolved.

"I think Rafa will stay because the team is good and we are in a good position in the Champions League and Premier League."

Mascherano concedes that he may have to be patient as he waits for his own future to be resolved, but he insists he is fully committed to the club.

"We were talking about the situation with the club and I think everything is now very close," he explained.

"But we need to wait because in the last week Liverpool have another situation.

"I don't know if my situation will be resolved before 16th December.

"I'm happy to wait until then because I want to stay here.

"I'm waiting for the solution and then I'm sure I will stay here."

評分次數

• canz85

请把他留下吧~~他可是我们成功的路程,必要的一只棋呀~~~
對, 佢真係唔錯, 一定要留佢..
返回列表