返回列表 回復 發帖

希比亞的領袖魅力

,  描述: 值得永遠尊重既球員
HYYPIA RELISHING AGGER RETURN (節綠)

"It's going well at the moment but I'll say what I have said before – I would rather Daniel be fit and able to help the team," explained Hyypia. "I am not a young boy any more and sometimes two games a week is a lot."

"It was a great cross from Stevie and I just got a touch," he said. "It's very important to get an early goal when the other team comes here to be compact and deep. When this happens they have to come out a bit and we have more room to play."

"Fernando is very good. I followed him in the last World Cup and I was saying he would be top scorer in that. That didn't happen but he really is magnificent.
"He is showing every day in training just how good he is and it's great we have a striker who can score these kinds of goals."

Hyypia was in no doubt Hobbs would rise to the challenge.
He said: "Jack has shown in training he is comfortable on the ball and a good defender.
"I watched him here in the League Cup and he did well in that game. He is very talented and if he keeps his head down and works hard in training he can be one of    our main players in the future."

恭賀艾加回歸,不忘稱讚謝仔上場恰到好處既傳球令佢得以為球隊先開紀綠,再讚托利斯既入球能力同鼓勵賀比斯繼續努力...佢真係一位十分令人敬重既老大哥

評分次數

• canz85

HYPIA~~~我永远记得"四大天王"的那一刻~~~
你永远留在我们利迷的心里~~~~加油呀~~你的经验能胜与一切的~~~
返回列表