返回列表 回復 發帖

Sissoko: I Want To Leave

Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko has declared that he is sick and tired over his lack of playing time at the club and wants to leave.

The 23-year-old has barely featured this season, and is behind the likes of Steven Gerard, Javier Mascherano and Xabi Alonso in the centre-midfield      

pecking order.

The Malian international’s lack of action has led to rumours he will leave Liverpool in January, and the player himself admits this is more than a possibility.

I am sick and tired and want to leave,” said Sissoko.

I am really disappointed because the game against Marseille [on Tuesday night] I was counting on.

I respect the choices of the coach but now I want to discuss my future before the January transfer market. I am not happy about playing one game   

per month
.”

Sissoko has been heavily associated with a transfer to Juventus, with their boss Claudio Ranieri a huge admirer.

The Bianconeri placed a bid for the ex-Valencia man in the summer, however they were scared off by his price tag.

With Juve in desperate need of a new centre-midfielder, there is every chance they may table a fresh offer next month.

佢走左, 相信會加快買斷馬斯既合約, 對利記黎講其實都係一件好事....
始終hold唔到波, 拖慢進攻節奏, 幾叻搶波都無用
不過對佢有少少失望, 話晒俾咁多機會佢都無乜進步....
佢走左, 相信會加快買斷馬斯既合約, 對利記黎講其實都係一件好事....

我都认同!!!!!
返回列表