返回列表 回復 發帖

German Bundesliga-Hamburg's Alex Silva bids farewell to Sao Paulo

Alex Silva admits he has unfinished business in Brazil after completing his transfer from Sao Paulo to Hamburg.

The23-year-old, who helped Brazil clinch bronze at the Olympics lastmonth, left the reigning two-time Brazilian champions to move to theGerman Bundesliga side on a five-year deal on Monday.
However, the defender has promised to return to Sao Paulo in the future and lead the team to continental honours.
'Myspell here is not complete as I would have loved to win a CopaLibertadores and a [Club] World Cup,' said Silva, who joined Sao Pauloin 2006 from Vitoria.
'Anyway, I can look back on a successful time, as nobody knew me before and I won two Brazilian leagues.
'Sao Paulo signed me with a lot of defects, but now I leave as a complete man.
'I want to make history and be a leader of the [Hamburg] team. Then I hope I can come back to Sao Paulo to end my career.'
Themove marks the second time Alex Silva has plied his trade in Europefollowing a stint with Rennes in 2005, although injuries meant hefailed to make a first-team appearance for the French side.
'Hamburg is a big team, although they are not known too much in Brazil,' he added.
'They are an excellent club. They are second in their league and fight for titles.'
返回列表