返回列表 回復 發帖

NASA----飞碟不再不明

最近到NASA网站浏览,发现了这个帖子,是罕有的美国宇航局讲述UFO,可是一讲就破了这里UFO迷的美梦,以为NASA终于承认UFO不再不明是因为NASA终于承认UFO的存在----刚好相反,NASA要打破UFO迷的木迷思。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. d& L0 m) _/ ?' R& x9 E! i' ~

/ _9 [9 }2 _" k- P9 u" ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ G3 X& f% F' T7 {

04.19.04 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' _5 o0 }# s; l4 n4 a' K

* Q0 `; D8 _' }0 p. _  ]1 }2 Swww3.tvboxnow.com8 A7 p/ J( L$ F& K3 v6 v

UFOs aren't necessarily alien spacecraft.

飞碟不一定是外来的航天器。

And some purported UFOs aren't UFOs at all.

和一些所谓的飞碟不是飞碟在所有。

Take the example from Apollo 16.

采取例如从阿波罗16 。
! a% b9 Y: r; v- J' _www3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇5 x7 E" J' {3 @3 p; }  o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J3 a: ^1 N+ T, L$ x

Image above:High-resolution, digital scan of a full frame from the original Apollo16 film showing the object in question (top center) and its positionrelative to the moon.

上图中:高分辨率,数字扫描一个完整的框架内从原来的阿波罗16片显示对象的问题(顶端中心)和相对位置月球。

Reflections in the window are also visible (left and right).

思考的窗口中也可见(左,右) 。

Credit: NASA

信用:美国宇航局
' w* w. N- q. U) j( r7 y" ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) j& N( D* D) d& N# \: d7 |. i" o3 o

Beginning their return from the moon to an April 27,1972, splashdown, Astronauts John Young, Thomas Mattingly and CharlesDuke captured about four seconds of video footage of an object thatseemed to look a lot like Hollywood's version of a spacecraft fromanother world.

从他们返回从月球到72年4月27日, splashdown ,宇航员约翰杨,托马斯马丁利和查尔斯杜克抓获大约4秒钟的录像的对象,似乎看起来很像好莱坞版本的航天器从另一个世界。
$ r. K: ~$ @( R5 z1 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇$ x2 a. B( |  b& \7 j2 f7 W; y9 ]; R

Image on right: Image enhancement of the object and linear feature. Credit: NASA

图像右:图像增强的目的和线性功能。信用:美国宇航局 3 u9 _* P; u4 t9 b' I, j

: t) O) u& u( D

The thing was described as "a saucer-shaped object with a dome on top."

事情被形容为“一个飞碟形状的物体与圆顶的佼佼者。 ”

Theimages were captured with a 16mm motion picture camera shooting at 12frames per second from a command/service module window. The objectappears momentarily near the moon.

这些图像被抓获的16毫米电影摄影机拍摄12帧每秒从命令/服务舱窗口。对象似乎一时附近的月球。

As the camera pans, it moves out of the field of view.

由于相机锅,它走出的视野。

It reappears as the camera pans back.

它再次出现的摄像头锅回来。

It appeared in about 50 frames.

它出现在大约50帧。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ k* ^/ N9 v3 J$ J, V$ Q2 @
7 W" Q% Q  z4 i+ s! V

Some very bright people recently worked hard to analyze that footage.

一些非常光明的人最近努力分析认为,录像。

Their conclusion was that the object wasn't at all what some observers thought it seemed to be.

他们的结论是,对象根本不是一些观察家认为它似乎是。

There is no indication the Apollo 16 crew ever thought the film showed anything special.

没有任何迹象表明阿波罗16船员想过电影显示任何特殊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 i/ {  i& J9 u
www3.tvboxnow.com: |* [8 k4 q7 d8 v4 a0 I: K) Q( v- D

A group headed by Gregory Byrne of Johnson SpaceCenter's Image Science and Analysis Group completed a report on itsinvestigation earlier this year.

A组由格雷戈里拜恩的约翰逊航天中心的图像科学与分析组完成了调查报告今年早些时候。

Theyused a video copy of the film initially, then did a high-resolutiondigital scan of the original film for detailed analysis.

他们使用一种视频拷贝的电影最初,然后做了高分辨率数字扫描的原始影片详细的分析。
5 f# ]  w' m0 |# i8 b4 B( rwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C- G5 |1 {6 E: h# e' v

Imageon left: View of the Apollo Command/Service Module from the LunarModule during Apollo 17 showing the location of the EVA floodlight/boom.

图像上左:看阿波罗指挥/服务舱从登月舱在阿波罗17显示的位置,长荣泛光灯/繁荣。

信用:美国宇航局 1 M4 c9 j) w7 A% o

: u* T. I6 ~3 S6 d3 Gwww3.tvboxnow.com

They stabilized images to correct for camera movement, and then aligned multiple frames in a sequence.

他们稳定的图像,以纠正对相机运动,然后对齐多帧的序列。

Onething that showed them was that the object appeared to move slightlywith respect to the moon, because of parallax brought about by slightcamera motions and the nearness of the object to the camera.

有一件事,显示他们的目的似乎稍微移动方面的月亮,因为视差所带来的轻微相机的动议和贴近的对象到摄像头。 公仔箱論壇5 c0 F# ?9 E1 a* B  M/ J; X

, z; `+ b) ~: j$ H2 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

The investigators also combined several frames in asequence, to give them higher resolution and greater contrast thanindividual frames.

研究人员还结合若干帧的序列,向他们提供更高的分辨率和更大的反差不是个别的框架。

The combinations showed them more clearly a "linear feature" attached to one side of the object.

组合显示他们更加明确了“线性特征”重视一方的对象。

They also looked at archived images from other Apollo missions.

他们还看着归档的影像从其他阿波罗任务。
$ j" f8 n$ O* n% a+ v/ @公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇0 @- m3 `1 P+ o* ~, S% A4 ]

Bottom line: "All of the evidence in this analysis isconsistent with the conclusion that the object in the Apollo 16 filmwas the EVA [spacewalk] floodlight/boom. There is no evidence in thephotographic record to suggest otherwise."

底线: “所有的证据在这一分析是一致的结论,即对象的阿波罗16电影是长荣[太空行走]泛光灯/繁荣。没有任何证据的摄影记录显示并非如此。 ”
. D& e9 v2 A7 ?) \+ @' ~# P. N5 N" s- @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 n6 z0 b: I' V' m% Hwww3.tvboxnow.com tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j6 G8 L" x$ o/ y% X; l& h

Image above: EnhancedApollo 16 image (left) compared with features of the EVAfloodlight/boom from the perspective of a Command/Service Module window(right).

上图中:增强阿波罗16图像(左)与功能长荣泛光灯/繁荣的角度指令/服务舱窗口(右) 。

信用:美国宇航局
rhank you for sharing
返回列表