Board logo

標題: I Want.. [打印本頁]

作者: rayoflight    時間: 2010-12-25 07:28 AM     標題: I Want..

I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day
- i6 A: N% R2 u' D8 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) z4 [$ q0 E- G
( y# x$ `: ?! B0 \4 {
I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,
* M$ J0 x" v) O7 }' i# Twww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 P8 u9 ?- O; q" J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 [8 q0 j+ \7 X& `* K) L, \
I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow
: L3 T2 Q) C+ {4 l0 Lwww3.tvboxnow.com6 F6 k% d1 E  a4 p2 E: M& G
www3.tvboxnow.com! x( }2 m9 O* Z; d* V) d+ T; l2 r
I want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
+ w4 Z0 b) w5 [! l9 wwww3.tvboxnow.com' L& }' F( {2 E7 M
公仔箱論壇/ \) ?. T5 u+ Y3 T& f
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
, a1 i+ R" o5 ~1 a& {; G# Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, ]  E3 t2 S& A- ]) y! E
- p3 L$ i& h! T" _6 v% dI want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange skytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  @1 J7 m$ a- y( w0 s4 P/ o7 l* J% x
: d: i9 K0 e$ u  ^" }% z4 \
公仔箱論壇! A3 S# U6 E: ?
When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty
3 c6 Z6 ^2 J- h1 c  YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ^3 |- B+ g0 }! n7 [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# I# R/ [; }- v8 h
When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...
/ }6 K$ l( @$ n- F5 u4 J& ^
; X5 I0 E5 P* i5 A) H$ w$ O4 i1 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 {0 J8 ~/ W0 e* Q# d) [
I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction
  u9 P  `1 k' y& P9 @0 E公仔箱論壇* l& W* Q' t- H# j' h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% P9 _) v( o% w% r% d# i0 t; F
The sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0