Board logo

標題: My Lazy Afternoon ..... [打印本頁]

作者: misery98    時間: 2011-11-19 08:46 AM     標題: My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 10:42 AM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
7 c2 v5 G$ G- K$ z  G6 owww3.tvboxnow.com
* _6 [! L; Q; \- {5 i* ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIts more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...公仔箱論壇& n" {. w7 [, y  g3 H; }

( U4 x# J4 {) Y% B) n* }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Reflexively,
4 h" T/ T2 L2 ?3 M公仔箱論壇  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind( Z5 b) \. [% {& g8 A, f/ @
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
' i  E1 [' x% l& F

) n6 ]* N( C1 G( {8 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I love it./ l, s& _( A) x9 N# g! E

0 U" R4 d% H2 s) r4 f7 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" q) x" @" O  R& P1 z(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
作者: busyfun    時間: 2011-11-19 12:56 PM

本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
/ w6 z/ g5 R  Z' ~3 M公仔箱論壇
- s" s( E. o+ Y# c7 I# DWhat a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:
  y/ g1 S; M( b( S2 R8 kwww3.tvboxnow.comWith nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by / Q+ `) m* G; A% k
www3.tvboxnow.com. O5 W$ c) {/ M7 [9 c! g0 h
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,www3.tvboxnow.com# Q/ W' K" W5 d8 ?# V
closing my eyes to meditate,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  a$ s1 H$ \. D5 n5 D
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,, ?; R6 j: V+ w* g1 ?
feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
) \3 E" t' y6 n: u3 S' rhearing the bee bussing around,
8 m% z  d8 i; o% o9 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,
, \5 J9 l, U$ F公仔箱論壇While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy % _: z2 D: P. [8 a, v! a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  H3 f& }' V$ o  D1 p5 e5 T
drinking a real cool lemon tea,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 \" k" [6 M5 v* F+ f+ [+ T
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
3 \% i+ j% A- ^2 Q, K公仔箱論壇inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,2 p) {6 b4 i9 S/ @4 c
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
! m. X/ U: f) |% S- z0 l- c7 C' [% Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
3 L. t9 q1 x# K6 n. p# T公仔箱論壇sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
9 B0 f; u, @6 w4 O4 h1 O公仔箱論壇welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
$ k% B0 h# `7 ~( [/ G) {www3.tvboxnow.comTo do nothing at all is not being lazy. , `5 a8 l6 v6 r6 U4 C2 B8 I4 D
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.
: I9 G; ?: A' J* m+ z公仔箱論壇Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
1 D& f0 W- V2 l7 @公仔箱論壇Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ F; F$ f( a' \
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 i1 O/ m- V# J* O. n; i7 b. V
It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 m3 S9 `$ n2 [$ }0 T9 K) r
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.
! ~' h+ r2 G/ Q* @7 m* k; @! d" U3 `A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 01:44 PM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
) T" ]1 M7 D* T/ P: X: x
0 ^6 N7 b. p. u9 N5 A: \+ Y! y公仔箱論壇
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy   P- H. N$ w- n/ l. G
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
/ f4 l/ G" p+ e1 Z2 z5 X; S0 |* yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 h3 T* }8 ?  l
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
# x3 O4 K3 m5 ~4 e4 `" G( r! htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
2 \" T6 s8 x" P# n0 }* K( \/ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,www3.tvboxnow.com* ?1 t: ?( h4 L5 N3 v
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,公仔箱論壇$ z+ `# @( _. D2 V4 Y
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
7 e. ]' o' G, S公仔箱論壇
3 i( l) m; B* ^; V7 C+ twww3.tvboxnow.comYou live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. www3.tvboxnow.com- C2 b6 M8 t5 @$ ^0 ~0 n! u, [
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 02:12 PM

For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0