Board logo

標題: Gallas - Anfield display will have made rivals afraid [打印本頁]

作者: DouJ85    時間: 2007-10-30 01:17 PM     標題: Gallas - Anfield display will have made rivals afraid

William Gallas believes Arsenal’s performance at Anfield on Sunday will have scared their title rivals.

Arsène Wenger’s side fell behind after seven minutes when Steven Gerrard fired home a free-kick but their response was excellent and they fully deserved their equaliser by Cesc Fabregas 10 minutes from time.

"I think we showed everybody we can fight for the title,” said Gallas afterwards. “A lot of people wanted to see how Arsenal would react against a big team like Liverpool and I think we reacted very well. Maybe we can be disappointed because we didn't win.

"Everybody will have been watching this game in front of their TV and [now] a lot of teams will be afraid of Arsenal.

“We had not lost a game and we had just won 7-0. That can help you a lot. Liverpool were maybe a little bit afraid of us and a lot of top teams will be afraid of us again. We showed we can play well, we can score at any time and we can handle the physical game as well.

“We deserved to take the three points but I think the one point is very important. A lot of teams will lose at Liverpool so in the end one point is good for us. We played very well and had a good mentality. We fought all the time. We did not give up.”

Arsenal are still unbeaten in the Premier League and lead the table only on goals scored from Manchester United — albeit with a game in hand. However Gallas sees it as more than a two-horse race.

"For me, it will be very difficult to win the title,” he said. “There are three or four teams who can win the title. Man United will be one of them but you have another team in Chelsea. We have to think about them as well because they won 6-0 against Manchester City at the weekend."
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-10-30 05:25 PM

I would said this Year, Atleast 4 teams in EPL got the chance to win the League Title. Of course, one of it would be Arsenal. :014:

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0