Board logo

標題: Reina: Gunners one of best sides I've faced [打印本頁]

作者: bernardlhtan    時間: 2007-10-30 07:03 PM     標題: Reina: Gunners one of best sides I've faced

Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina reckons Arsenal are one of the best sides he has faced.Such was the impact the young Gunners made on Liverpool's players in Sunday's 1-1 draw at Anfield, respect and professional admiration was not in short supply from the Reds' stars.
Liverpool led for much of the match, but Reina believes it was a point won rather than two lost for the Merseysiders.

The Spaniard spoke for many of his colleagues, saying: 'There's not much doubt they were one of the best sides I have ever played against.'
He added: 'I think it is a point gained because they were the better side.
'We tried to fight and to keep our level as high as we could but they were one of the best sides I have ever seen.
'They were brilliant but I think we had some chances as well. We probably did not deserve to win but we didn't deserve to lose either.'
It was confirmed Monday's that Fernando Torres, who left the field at half-time, will miss three weeks with an adductor injury, while Xabi Alonso is also poised for a lengthy absence after fracturing a metatarsal in his left foot during the game.
There has been better news over Javier Mascherano, however, who suffered no more than severe bruising to his foot in a second-half challenge.
Reina said: 'The injuries are a big problem. We have had far too many in the last few months. Now we have another injury to Fernando and another to Xabi - it's a pain in the backside.
'When important players are recovering and coming back into the side and then they get injured again, it is always difficult.'
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-10-30 07:17 PM

Reina is a Good and Experiance Goal Keeper.

He has got a lot experiance in Big Game and even World Stage. :onion14:

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0