Board logo

標題: Gallas -There are no egos in the squad [打印本頁]

作者: DouJ85    時間: 2007-10-31 01:47 PM     標題: Gallas -There are no egos in the squad

Togetherness is something that Arsène Wenger has preached at Arsenal for many years. Captain William Gallas insists that this season it is stronger than ever.

The defender has recently returned to action following a spell on the sidelines but during his absence he kept close tabs on the harmony in the squad.

“Right now every man knows what he has to do,” said Gallas speaking after the Champions League tie with Slavia Prague. “If he can help his team-mate he does and that is very good. It is a very important thing because nobody should be selfish.

“There are no egos in the dressing room. I am not surprised.”

The 30-year-old took time to settle at Emirates Stadium but insists he is now enjoying his time at the Club.

“When you play with a team like this it is a pleasure,” said Gallas. “I think they are men already because when they play against a good team and a good player it shows.

“I think the difference between this and last season is the team knows its qualities and they just want to show how they play and how good they are.  

“Me, Kolo [Toure] and Gilberto try to look after the boys and try to give them some advice.”
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-10-31 03:54 PM

The Young Gun would be able to take Higher Resposiblity and Pressure after the last season experiance!:019:

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0