標題: 【每日邮报】温格:我从来没有想过要离开阿森纳 [打印本頁]

作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-10 04:54 PM     標題: 【每日邮报】温格:我从来没有想过要离开阿森纳

【每日邮报】温格:我从来没有想过要离开阿森纳 - 10 Nov 2007

温格说在他的11年执教生涯以来,他从来没有考虑过离开阿森纳。虽然他曾和皇马、巴萨联系在一起。

这位58岁法国人又一次建设了一支强大球队,去为他赢得第四座英超冠军。自从4月以来,在所有赛事中保持不败。

[attach]171923[/attach]

温格说:“我从来没有认真地想过要离开,虽然我不知道是否董事会是不是从来没有考虑过让我下课。我尽自己最好去做我的工作。”

“我依然在这里,因为我已经建设了一支新的球队,我希望看到我和他们能获取到什么。我以前有几次机会离开,但是我决定一直留下来,是因为我认为我已经有了最好的工作。”
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-10 04:56 PM     標題: The Screamer: I've never thought of leaving, says Wenger

The Screamer: I've never thought of leaving, says Wenger - 10 Nov 2007

Arsene Wenger says he has never considered quitting Arsenal during his 11-year tenure — despite being linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The 58-year-old Frenchman has rebounded from a lean spell to form a side who are strong contenders to win him a fourth Premier League title and are unbeaten in all competitions since April.

[attach]171924[/attach]

Wenger said: 'I've never thought seriously about leaving though I don't know if the board ever thought to dismiss me. I do my job as best I can. 'I am still here because I have built a new team and I want to see what I can achieve with them. I have had opportunities to leave but I've decided to stay because I think I have the best job.' Wenger has an enforced break from his usual routine when most of his players go on international duty after playing at Reading on Monday, but he said: 'I'm always busy doing the work I cannot do when we play, like paperwork and contracts. I'll be watching games every night. There is always football. 'I am quite lost on holiday but the holiday period is the transfer period. I can sit on the beach with my phone. I have met players at the beach before.'
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-10 04:57 PM

WENGER肯定不会把一手辛辛苦苦训练出来的年轻枪手转让

我觉得WENGER将留在ARSENAL直到退休。
作者: bernardlhtan    時間: 2007-11-10 08:17 PM

who also can go,but wenger cant go!!!
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-11 01:50 AM

BERNARD兄,你简单的几句话道出了"大多数"球迷的心声。
我非常同意你的看法。就因为有WENGER,ARSENAL八年来从未"变质"。从进攻到球对的队型,都一样的精彩。所以有些时候,我看ARSENAL的球不单只是希望ARSENAL赢球,更重要的是ARSENAL永远都那么充满活力!如果被逼选择,我会认为FABREGAS可以走,但WENGER绝对不可以离开!。。。。WENGER万岁!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0