Board logo

標題: Bruce: No Bendtner return [打印本頁]

作者: westbuckboy    時間: 2007-11-12 01:03 AM     標題: Bruce: No Bendtner return

Steve Bruce believes there is little chance of Nicklas Bendtner returning to Birmingham in January.

The Danish international striker spent the whole of last season on loan at St Andrews from Arsenal, and scored 11 goals as the club won promotion back to the Premier League.

With his reputation improved, Bendtner has managed to break into the first team fold at the Emirates this season and has scored two goals in eight appearances.

Whilst Bruce admits that he would welcome the opportunity to bring the striker back for a second spell to boost his forward line, he feels that it is highly unlikely that Arsene Wenger would agree to release the player.
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-12 01:21 AM

原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-12 01:03 AM 發表
Steve Bruce believes there is little chance of Nicklas Bendtner returning to Birmingham in January.

The Danish international striker spent the whole of last season on loan at St Andrews from Arsen ...
I predict that Arsene Wenger will not let-go Bendtner (easily) even if Bendtner may still need to spend his time on Bench..

By the month of December, Arsenal have atleast 8-9 games to play (assume that they are qualify for the next League Cup Match).

Therefore, Bendtner would Look-important to Arsenal by the time come...

I would strongly suggest that Wenger should keep Bendtner and try to play him more often!!
作者: westbuckboy    時間: 2007-11-13 06:29 AM

yar, especially when the African Cup start, Ade wont be here for a long time, so Bentner will become very important, Mr Super-sub!!
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-13 06:38 AM

原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:29 AM 發表
yar, especially when the African Cup start, Ade wont be here for a long time, so Bentner will become very important, Mr Super-sub!!
That day somebody from  阿仙奴俱樂部 told me that Adebayor is not going to return for African Cup due to his Country was not qualify this time...It's true?

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0