Board logo

標題: Lehmann hints at Arsenal exit [打印本頁]

作者: westbuckboy    時間: 2007-11-13 06:08 AM     標題: Lehmann hints at Arsenal exit

Germany goalkeeper Jens Lehmann has admitted he may leave Arsenal in the January transfer window in order to save his international career.

Lehmann is the current Germany No.1, but he has lost his place in the Gunners first-team to Manuel Almunia.

The 38-year-old has now hinted he may consider leaving Emirates Stadium in order to secure first-team football as he bids to maintain his place in the Germany side for Euro 2008.

Lehmann is set for talks with Germany coach Joachim Low at Christmas and the shot-stopper says he will then make a decision on his future
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-13 06:16 AM

原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:08 AM 發表
Germany goalkeeper Jens Lehmann has admitted he may leave Arsenal in the January transfer window in order to save his international career.

Lehmann is the current Germany No.1, but he has lost his ...
Again, Lehmanns has been lefted-out for this morning match again Reading.

Unless Arsenal loss the match, Or else, I think Lehmanns may still need to spend his time in bench.
作者: westbuckboy    時間: 2007-11-13 06:24 AM

lehmann is out of favor already, to be honest, i dont like him any more after those mistakes, most people would say he deserve a second chance, buh i dont think so.
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-13 06:33 AM

原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:24 AM 發表
lehmann is out of favor already, to be honest, i dont like him any more after those mistakes, most people would say he deserve a second chance, buh i dont think so.
You are RIGHT!!

To be a Top-Team Keeper's, Lehmanns should not make the simple mistake...Not one but twice.

I believe Wenger already got something inside his mind with regards of Lehamnns future

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0