“但是不要指责球员,因为英格兰国家队有好的球员。”

{他补充说:“我在英国已经有11年了,我在周三晚上深感悲伤和难过。”
但温格坚称他无意出任三狮主帅。他说:“如果我是一个英国人,那么当然可以,但我不是,所以,答案是不。”

“就如我一直以来说的。英格兰主帅应该是英国人。我认为麦克拉伦是一个有能力的人,但是他在英国还没有得到所有人的公认。”
“他有这个实力,可以把工作干好。你可以感觉出这里一直有着对他的任命一种鸡肋感觉。”

“他需要一个积极的经历来让所有人相信他有这个实力作好这份工作。”
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-24 12:46 AM

[THE SUN] Wenger choked at England KO - 24 Nov 2007

ARSENE WENGER has slammed the FA for their handling of Steve McClaren’s sacking — and insists Soho bosses have to think properly about their next appointment.

Arsenal boss Wenger admits he was “choked” after watching England crash to Croatia.

And he said: “I don’t think McClaren should have been sacked for his lack of competence but, in this environment, it is impossible.

“What I don’t like is the fact that, the next morning, he is sacrificed. Let’s assess the situation for two weeks.

“The FA need deep thinking for what happened and to find solutions. They can’t now just appoint a new coach and think England will win the World Cup in 2010.

“But don’t slaughter the players because the England national team has good players.”

He added: “I have been in England for 11 years and I went to bed very sad and choked on Wednesday night.”

Yet Wenger insists he is not interested in leading the Three Lions. He said: “If I was English then of course — but I am not so it is a ‘no’.

“That is in line with what I have always said. The England manager should be English. The problem for me is McClaren was a competent guy but he has never been completely accepted in England.

“He had the qualities needed to do the job well. You could feel there was always a reluctance for him.

“He needed a positive experience to convince everybody he had the qualities to do the job.”
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-24 12:48 AM

我相信不只是温格对英格兰的"淘汰"感到难过,所有在职的英超主教练都为此感到伤感。
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-24 01:00 PM

原帖由 漫狗 於 2007-11-24 10:40 AM 發表
英格兰出局=活该=只能够怪自己
NO COMMENT

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0