Board logo

標題: Burnt Biscuits [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-22 11:48 PM     標題: Burnt Biscuits

When I was a  kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every
3 p& |. X, U; O/ ?* D  U8 n- U" XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。now and then.  And I remember one night in particular when she had made; @& [# v1 b: \9 Y
breakfast after  a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago,公仔箱論壇( B1 g" Z8 e6 O( g7 p& w
my mom placed a  plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in公仔箱論壇1 }8 F# y: M8 l1 v' Z  Q, x, w
front of my dad.  I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my0 R9 s4 p9 E: F" E
dad did was  reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my daywww3.tvboxnow.com! `& n- Z( e0 p2 q1 G! z+ V
was at  school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I dowww3.tvboxnow.com8 W  q2 D7 u  i  r4 i/ A
remember  watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat. E. b+ \! u/ y0 f5 g7 }1 e  z; |
every  bite!
/ b; F: e1 t3 w$ ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com1 H+ v  d8 s2 }! f6 h9 D; L
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember  hearing my mom
* e7 e( k% X" v- _* [! ywww3.tvboxnow.comapologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll  never forget whatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 `4 E# }  w$ g0 J
he said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits."www3.tvboxnow.com/ r) ~4 ]8 A; K# n1 c
www3.tvboxnow.com: i7 u# \' z1 W1 H, X7 L
Later  that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he
/ D: b  z- y0 C2 D) I! nreally  liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said," O" n& X4 d& |2 F1 S
"Your  Momma put in a hard day at work today and she's real tired. And
( X4 |2 l$ \& C. \, h- w9 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。besides  - a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"
; ^6 I& q7 _- u& a" p* A" {! X6 E1 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 G& H6 M' W/ d' f) S, C
You know, life is  full of imperfect things.....and imperfect people. I'mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# C3 ]" E- m( C" s
not the best at  hardly anything, and I forget birthdays and anniversarieswww3.tvboxnow.com/ y6 F" A5 r/ Q& ?, @$ j
just like  everyone else.
8 v9 A9 E/ H$ K  c7 k$ I; {: o( }公仔箱論壇What I've  learned over the years is that learning to accept each otherstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  B/ h- l) Y* z& O) ^" l+ X( b
faults -  and choosing to celebrate each others differences - is one ofwww3.tvboxnow.com  [. x/ q6 ^& u, p! ~7 K/ G* _
the most  important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting
# [" v$ ?3 e* \9 A( Nrelationship.www3.tvboxnow.com# {2 }* m; j( |. U# T9 W0 W

0 j7 B$ d7 y. i! V, o8 k% jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd that's my prayer for you today. That you will  learn to take the good,
, c% |; P( Q: a9 G公仔箱論壇the bad, and the ugly parts of your life and lay  them at the feet of God.
9 o0 a& O# f) \' _/ @# {2 ]& ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBecause in the end, He's the only One who  will be able to give you a
8 G6 P# B" R4 p" W( @: _公仔箱論壇relationship where a burnt biscuit isn't a  deal-breaker!
, N# t, {( {+ STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. \0 q  ?& Q2 C% O2 }
We could extend this to any relationship. In fact,  understanding is the
& H0 Q' O* ^' n, f! OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or  parent-child or5 Z7 d/ a. ]4 s" S1 Y' Y5 [7 t% V
friendship!4 V/ o$ U5 v! a  q" L2 L% Q1 t3 {& r
1 D% H! c- T& u% w
"Don't put the key to your happiness  in someone else's pocket - keep itTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) c% ~3 a4 p$ m: j3 Z% K
in your own."
" f& \8 Y8 s! r' Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0