Board logo

標題: 枪手让本特利发疯 (David Bentley) [打印本頁]

作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2008-1-15 12:20 AM     標題: 枪手让本特利发疯 (David Bentley)

枪手让本特利发疯 (David Bentley)

[attach]215997[/attach]

英格兰中场本特利透露说他欠布莱克本很多,因为是他们让他职业生涯焕然一新。'
本特利承认他在阿森纳期间就考虑过退役,因为他在温格的多国部队中心灰意冷。

温格过去常常被指责没有培养出有天分的英国球员,本特利在阿森纳面对着队友之间的玩笑也很难接受。
“当我在阿森纳时,我失去了对比赛的热情。我有一天坐在那里,想:‘我要去工作了,但我不想去’”他告诉世界新闻报说。

“我在阿森纳没有打上比赛,我一点不喜欢每天的玩笑,和我处的环境。”
“当你没有享受自己时,这和你是否在顶级俱乐部无关。如果你没有享受你的日子,那还有什么意思?”

“我当时认为也许足球并不适合我。我考虑过退役,我真得想这么做。”
“更重要的是去寻找到另外一家俱乐部,重新召回我的热情,我在布莱克本发现了这份热情。”
“我再次找到了对比赛的热爱。”
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2008-1-15 12:23 AM

Gunners drove Bentley crazy

England midfielder David Bentley has revealed he owes Blackburn a great debt of gratitude for rescuing his football career.
Bentley admits he considered quitting whilst Arsenal, where he became disillusioned with life amongst Arsene Wenger’s cosmopolitan squad.

Wenger has often been criticised for failing to repeat his phenomenal production of young talent with English players, and Bentley admits it was hard to enjoy the banter that goes on at Arsenal.

"When I was at Arsenal I lost my love for the game. I sat down one day and thought: 'I go to work, yet I don't want to'," he explained in The News of the World.
"I wasn't playing games at Arsenal and I wasn't enjoying the day-to-day banter and the environment I was in.

"When you're not enjoying yourself it doesn't matter whether you are at a top club or not. If you don't enjoy your time, what's the point?

"It crossed my mind that football might not be for me. I thought about what I really wanted to do.
"It was more about finding another club to re-discover my hunger and I have found that at Blackburn.

"I've found that love of the game again."
Blackburn travel to Bolton on Sunday looking for a win that would take them within three points of the top four.
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2008-1-15 12:24 AM

我认为阿仙奴买咗Bentley係一個损失。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0