Board logo

標題: 本特纳:我同阿德巴约相处很好! [打印本頁]

作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2008-3-4 09:02 PM     標題: 本特纳:我同阿德巴约相处很好!

本特纳:我同阿德巴约相处很好!

本特纳反驳了那些认为他和阿森纳队友阿德巴约不和传闻,他谈到了他在北伦敦俱乐部的愉快生活。

有报道说自从在1月联赛杯1:5惨败给托特纳姆以来,这两位前锋在场上爆发冲突之后,两人之间一直不和谐。

阿德巴约在2:2打平伯明翰比赛中,有一个至关重要的机会,他却没有传给本特纳,

在周六主场对维拉比赛中,本特纳最后一分钟扳平比分之后,没有和他一起庆祝,这更进一步加深了猜测,认为这两人在更衣室里不和谐。

本特纳坚称在托特纳姆所发生的故事早已经抛之脑后,他很高兴他本赛季所取得进步。

“在阿森纳一切都很好,我感觉非常好,”本特纳告诉Ekstra Bladet。

和阿德巴约相处也很好。在托特纳姆所发生故事,现在已经被抛之脑后。我根本不会再想了。”

“我认为我有一个很好的赛季。每次我出场都很好,无论是首发还是替补。”

“我已经制造出了不同,我将继续这么做。”
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2008-3-4 09:07 PM

Bendtner: No rift with Adebayor

Nicklas Bendtner has refuted suggestions that he does not get on with Arsenal team-mate Emmanuel Adebayor and has spoken of his happiness with life in North London.

Reports of a rift between the two strikers have persisted since they were involved in an incident in the 5-1 Carling Cup defeat to Tottenham in January as Adebayor reportedly headbutted Bendtner as emotions ran high at White Hart Lane.

Adebayor’s refusal to pass to the young Dane at a crucial moment in the 2-2 draw with Birmingham and to celebrate with him after Bendtner’s last minute equaliser against Aston Villa on Saturday have further fuelled talk that all is not well in the Gunners dressing room.

Bendtner insists what happened at Tottenham is firmly in the past though, and that he is delighted with how his season has progressed.
"Things are going great at Arsenal – I feel bloody good here,” Bendtner told Ekstra Bladet.

"Things are also good with Adebayor. What happened against Tottenham is now forgotten. I do not think of it any more.
"I feel I have had a good season. It has gone well almost every time I have played – whether it has been from the start or as a substitute.
"I have made a difference and that is what I'll continue to do."
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2008-3-4 09:07 PM

我念呢两位球员已经原谅对方。:onion14:
米兰比赛两位应该会一齐落场。
作者: woodstock1221    時間: 2008-3-4 09:15 PM

大家都是一家人要和平共存
槍口對外:onion31:

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0