Board logo

標題: 希比亞受傷 [打印本頁]

作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-4-20 11:41 AM     標題: 希比亞受傷

Rafa Benitez has revealed Sami Hyypia should be fit for Tuesday's Champions League clash with Chelsea despite picking up a knock in the 2-0 victory over Fulham.  
The veteran defender was withdrawn at half-time after a clash of heads which left him dizzy.

Benitez said: "We have a problem with Sami. He has a knock in the head. He was dizzy so I asked him if he'd seen the third goal! He just looked at me (with a confused look).

"Mascherano has one or two knocks as well but I think they will both be okay for Tuesday."

Victory at Craven Cottage was secured without Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel, Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard.

On the skipper's neck injury, Benitez added: "I was talking with the physios today and he is improving but it is still too soon (to say if he'll be okay for Tuesday). You always have to be careful with the neck. He's been scoring a lot of goals with his head!"

Many of the big guns might have been absent, but the win came with relative ease following goals from Peter Crouch and Jermaine Pennant.

The three points leave Liverpool eight points clear of Everton with just three games to go.

Benitez concedes the race for Champions League qualification is almost over.

The Anfield boss said: "It's clear we are nearly there. We need one point and Everton need to win every game. But this is football, we still must be careful.

"We needed to do a good job today and now we can focus on Tuesday.

"Today it was important to do the job. We scored two goals without Torres and Gerrard, so we have confidence. But Chelsea is a difficult team."

希比亞條頸有傷
無你在陣,高波唔多穩
進攻角球又無咁大威脅
希望抖兩日無事啦

作者: ^C_T^    時間: 2008-4-20 09:17 PM

walau....injured again

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0