Board logo

標題: 【赛后深入2】科比不再孤独 [打印本頁]

作者: king_kobe    時間: 2008-4-23 07:09 AM     標題: 【赛后深入2】科比不再孤独

【赛后深入2】科比不再孤独                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

【赛后深入2】科比不再孤独

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8055992

第三节结束前,这位联盟既定MVP16投仅有5中。

也许当卡尔教练利用马丁去防科比时,你还对这一招大加赞赏。的确,马丁的灵活快速与出色的身体条件成功“缔造”了科比糟糕的命中率。

但关键是,这一切都不重要。

“科比已经不是率领球队获胜的唯一因素。”杰克逊表示。

2008年季后赛首战掘金,湖人早早就建立起了19分的领先优势。第四节对于湖人来说更像是一次战术练习,借用Marv Albert的话说就是一次扩大化的抓篮板比赛。

这一切都显示出湖人到底有多强大,难怪科比会说“这种感觉就像我已经拿到了MVP”。

“我把自己当作是诱饵,即使我半场不得分也没什么。”科比上半场10投仅仅2中。

湖人在第三节时把比分拉开,单节得到39分。而加索尔三节便已贡献34分11板和5次助攻。加索尔不是奥尼尔,但是不管在场上还是场下,他都不会对科比的地位造成威胁。

前NBA最佳防守球员坎比负责盯防加索尔,不过加索尔知道该怎样应对这种情况。

马丁主要负责防守科比,因此坎比不得不两边跑。

“他有的时候不得不离开我去‘关照’我的其他队友们。”加索尔说。

“不过有一点意外的是,在篮下我并没有受到太多的阻拦。”

湖人的大个子做的甚至比后卫还要好。加索尔和奥多姆一共贡献了14次助攻,沃顿5次,拉德马诺维奇4次,其中三次都是第三节时为加索尔做的嫁衣。

“我找到空挡之后队友就能把球传到我手上,我想这正是我们获胜的最大保证——我们的传球。我们拥有很多高篮球智商的队员。”

“要和我们对抗可不是件容易的事,我们都会传球……我们可以传3次甚至4次5次球以拉开空挡。”科比说。

其中对传球最熟悉的怕是抓下14个篮板的奥多姆了。比赛早些时候,有好几个沃顿和奥多姆之间相互传球最后助攻加索尔上篮的配合。

第二节,21秒之内奥多姆就有两次精彩表现。这场比赛的最精彩部分也出现在这里——奥多姆的不看人抢断和湖人全队之间的配合。

当然,科比第四节得到18分接管了比赛,其中有9分来自罚球线。他的32分大部分都来自罚球,索然无味,最后他的球迷们看的都快睡着了。

但是要是你想知道是谁让湖人与众不同的话,那就看看科比最后时刻的表现吧:一个灌篮,还有一次妙传加索尔。

加索尔在经历了0胜12负的季后赛之旅后,用8次助攻迎来了个人首场季后赛的胜利。

科比送了一句话给加索尔,“这里不是孟菲斯。”当然,也不是新奥尔良。

【英文原文】

Kobe doesn't need to go it alone with these guys

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8055992

LOS ANGELES - By the end of the third quarter, the league's presumptive MVP was shooting 5-for-16.

Youmay credit George Karl's decision to defend Kobe Bryant with KenyonMartin, who is both rugged and preternaturally quick for his size. Or,you can take Bryant's performance for what it was — a lousy shootingafternoon.

The point is, it didn't matter.

"He was not a factor in establishing our lead," Phil Jackson said.

TheLakers were already up 19 in this one, their 2008 playoff debut againstDenver. The fourth quarter would prove little more than an exercise in— let me borrow from Marv Albert's lexicon — extended garbaaage time.

All of this goes to show just how good the Lakers can be, but also, while I'm at it, just how right I was about the MVP.

"Ijust make myself more of a decoy," said Bryant, who was 2-for-10 aftertwo quarters. "I can have a half where I really don't score."

TheLakers pulled away in the third quarter, scoring 39 points. By then,Pau Gasol had 34 points, 11 rebounds and five assists. Gasol isn'tShaq. Much to Bryant's relief, he doesn't command nearly that kind ofattention, on or off the court.

Still, Gasol — covered by Marcus Camby, the NBA's reigning Defensive Player of the Year — knows how to play the game.

With Martin's attention devoted to Bryant, Camby would run out on double-teams.

"He had to leave me a lot to take care of the other guys," Gasol said.

"It was a little unusual. ... I don't get that many looks under that basket."

Thebig guys pass even better than the guards. Gasol and Lamar Odomfinished with 14 assists combined. Luke Walton tallied five. VladimirRadmanovic had four — three to them to Gasol for dunks or layups — inthe third quarter alone.

"Ifound the open gaps and my teammates found me," said Gasol. "I thinkthat's definitely one of our biggest strengths — the way we move theball and share the ball. We have a lot of guys with really highbasketball IQs."

"It'stough to match up against us," Bryant said. "We can all pass. ... Guysmake the third, fourth and fifth passes to get the open shot.

Themost accomplished of them may be Lamar Odom, who's also big enough tohave finished with 14 boards. Early in the game, there was a series oftouch passes from Walton to Odom to a cutting Gasol for a layup.

Then,in the second quarter, Odom did it twice in 21 seconds. The best passof the game — a game that saw many of them — was Odom's no-look shoveloff a steal.

Ofcourse, as it happened, Kobe Bryant got his, scoring 18 in the fourthquarter, including nine of them from the line. He finished with 32mostly meaningless points. At least his legion of fans slept well.

Butif you want to know what gives this Lakers team the chance to bedifferent from the others, consider Bryant's final basket. It came onalley-oop dunk, the pass thrown by the game's high scorer, Gasol.

It was Gasol's eighth assist, capping his first playoff win. He had been 0-12 with the Memphis Grizzlies.

"This ain't Memphis," said Bryant, the presumptive MVP.

It ain't New Orleans, either.

【英汉对照翻译】
作者: 無限    時間: 2008-4-23 07:24 AM

这里是湖人!这里有科比~~~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0