Board logo

標題: YAYA 托尼 {{ LOVE }} 和自己兄弟(高路)一起在ARSENAL並肩作戰 [打印本頁]

作者: woodstock1221    時間: 2008-5-14 05:58 PM     標題: YAYA 托尼 {{ LOVE }} 和自己兄弟(高路)一起在ARSENAL並肩作戰

Speaking exclusively to skysports.com, Yaya Toure has admitted he would love to play alongside his brother Kolo at Arsenal.

The Gunners are being strongly linked with a move for theBarcelona midfielder - who could be surplus to requirements next yearwith Pep Guardiola taking over from Frank Rijkaard.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is no stranger to the younger Toure -indeed he spent time on trial at the club in 2002 but a deal was notstruck and The Gunners' then Belgian feeder club Beveren sold him toUkraine outfit Metalurg Donetsk.

Toure, 25, has since moved up and up through his career with Olympiakos, Monaco and now Barca.

A move to link-up with brother Kolo - who is a huge fan of hisyounger sibling - has always been mooted and now it appears a dealcould be on the cards.

With Mathieu Flamini leaving the club and doubts arising overAlexander Hleb - Wenger needs quality midfield reinforcements and Tourejunior could be the man.

English desire

And the player himself admits he would jump at the chance to move to Emirates Stadium.

"I am aware of the interest from the Premier League," he told skysports.com.

"But I can't say anything yet - however it would be great toplay in a big team with my brother, it would be fantastic but you neverknow."

Toure admits it has been a difficult first season in Catalunya - with Barca failing to win any silverware.

"Our season was very difficult and for us it is very painful - we are winners and it is difficult," he continued.

"We have so many great players, we don't understand how we are so far behind Real Madrid.

"I want to let the fans know how much we care about this greatteam, it is the dream of all the players to wear the blaugrana shirt."

Guardiola is due to succeed Rijkaard in the summer and Spanishreports claim that this could be bad news for Toure - but he admits tobeing a fan of the Barca legend.

"He was one of my favourite players," he enthused.

"He is a playmaker in front of the defence, he plays footballlike it should be played - I loved watching him when I was in theacademy learning my trade."

Chelsea hope

Looking ahead to the UEFA Champions League final, Toure admitshe will be cheering on fellow countrymen Didier Drogba and SalomonKalou.

"My head says Manchester United, they were excellent against us," he said.

"Cristiano Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, if fit, with Ferdinand andVidic at the back - they will win - but my heart says Chelsea becauseof the Ivorian connection.

"Kalou and Drogba are my friends and I want them to win, they would be the first Ivorians to win Champions League medals."

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0