Board logo

標題: [新聞] Ronaldo: I'll speak 'within three days' [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-1 09:09 PM     標題: Ronaldo: I'll speak 'within three days'

Manchester United face a nervy 72 hours after Cristiano Ronaldo revealed he will announce a decision on his future ‘within two to three days’.
The Portugal international has been the subject of intense interest from Real Madrid, the club Ronaldo admits he ‘dreams’ of playing for.
Having won the three major honours that he can for United, and beaten George Best’s goalscoring record in a season, there has to be a doubt over what else there is to achieve for the silky attacker.
However, Sir Alex Ferguson revealed on Sunday morning that United’s owners are prepared to pay Ronaldo to sit in the reserves rather than see him go to Madrid – such is their desire for the Portuguese to stay.
Ronaldo clearly wants the situation clarified before the start of Euro 2008, and will aim to put a line under all the speculation during the coming week.
"We are going to see. There will be news shortly,” Ronaldo said in AS.
“In two or three days I will decide my future.”
The guessing game will now ensue as to whether Ronaldo’s hastened deadline means he will declare his commitment to United, or that he has a big decision worthy of the three-day build-up.
作者: peterpan6364    時間: 2008-6-1 09:12 PM

Sir Alex Ferguson's decision is excellent.  If I were him, I'll do the same thing to a player who betray the famous club.
作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-1 09:19 PM     標題: 回復 #2 peterpan6364 的帖子

I agree with u,without C.Ronaldo,we also can win champion league.
作者: knchung    時間: 2008-6-2 12:54 AM

i think c ronaldo will stay.....

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0