Board logo

標題: Torres is the man - Arbeloa [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-3 11:45 PM     標題: Torres is the man - Arbeloa

Alvaro Arbeloa has tipped his Liverpool team-mate and fellow Spaniard Fernando Torres to be the star of Euro 2008.
Torres, the most prolific rookie in Premier League history, is currently the best European striker according to full back Arbeloa.
The Spain international has backed his team-mate to be a hit in Austria and Switzerland, not only thanks to his goals, but as well thanks to his commitment.
Many Liverpool fans will support La Roja in June, and Arbeloa is hopeful his national team will use Torres as The Reds have been doing this season.
"I believe Fernando has had no rival in Europe this season," he told Marca.
"Cristiano Ronaldo is more of a midfielder than anything else, but there is no striker who can get near Fernando.
"He has been the best in Europe and I am not saying that just because of his numbers; I say it because of his importance to the team.
"He took Liverpool to the semi-finals of the Champions League, scoring against Inter, Arsenal and Chelsea. He is always there.
"We need to take advantage of Fernando like we have been doing at Liverpool.
"I have noticed that at Liverpool we have been able to make the most of Torres' qualities.
"When he gets away from his marker, we send the ball forward without doubting it.
"In Spain there is more possession and we would risk less with those long balls for Fernando."
作者: billow    時間: 2008-6-3 11:53 PM

呵呵,有可能啊

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0