Board logo

標題: [Health Info] CANCEROUS Foods / Products [打印本頁]

作者: Janetchan79    時間: 2008-7-21 12:26 PM     標題: [Health Info] CANCEROUS Foods / Products

CANCEROUS FOODS / PRODUCTS8 x+ K" E9 _2 @( }

" D  U( E0 d# E, Y' x  h" W  Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

0 j9 i6 a  p# F4 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。INSTANT NOODLES
0 f. K' e1 J" l# @! Uwww3.tvboxnow.com
8 N6 C5 D" ?. @& [+ |! j  TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

/ R4 T- A* M# f9 _( x2 O) dDear instant noodle lovers,
0 @! b* D; g- ^+ ?  n4 G6 _( |* oMake sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family stopped eating instant noodles more than 5 years ago after hearing about the wax coating the noodles - the wax is not just in the Styrofoam containers but it coats the noodles. This is why the instant noodles do not stick to each other when cooking.www3.tvboxnow.com4 D: c/ D* t7 z3 b* o2 M

) l, n( M# ?. O$ o1 E" n公仔箱論壇

7 G/ j6 M, ^3 ~5 B+ u3 g. Hwww3.tvboxnow.comIf one were to examine the ordinary Chinese yellow noodles in the market, one will notice that, in their uncooked state the noodles are oily. This layer of oil prevents the noodles from sticking together.
5 f- D7 k* k$ }2 q& Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ f( [; I& \. \& x; T7 t9 b) e4 C5 D
( Y8 w% N, X3 n4 |6 L
Wanton noodles in their uncooked state have been dusted with flour to prevent them sticking together. When the hawker cooks the noodles, notice he cooks them in hot water and then rinses them in cold water before cooking them in hot water again. This process is repeated several times before the noodles are ready to be served. The cooking and rinsing process prevents noodles from sticking together.- t! g# Q3 s& l: L
& k4 _6 j: Z8 w+ y# z
# T9 D8 L8 s& j- E
The hawker then "lowers the noodles in oil and sauce to prevent the noodles from sticking if they are to be served dry. Cooking instructions for spaghetti require oil or butter to be added in the water when boiling the spaghetti to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Otherwise, one gets a big clump of spaghetti!( y3 m7 X0 L; s1 v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 }* ~) [+ u- j5 k7 |
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 N4 \) E. }, f# k" Y0 c
There was an SBC (now TCS) actor some years ago, who at a busy time of his career had no time to cook, resorted to eating instant noodles everyday. He got cancer later on. His doctor told him about the wax in instant noodles. The doctor told him that our body will need up to 2 days to clear the wax. There was also an SIA steward who after moving out from his mother's house into his own house, did not cook but ate instant noodles almost every meal. He had cancer, and has since died from it. 公仔箱論壇6 e. s6 m/ M9 t, {
" e1 z& A; }- P9 i
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 _: C9 \2 O. ~. c% o9 ?* O" n
Nowadays the instant noodles are referred as " cancer noodles ".
/ z' a. ?- A9 P, m1 I8 p% L公仔箱論壇www3.tvboxnow.com: z) o6 M% v% V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! |# l4 Z% s8 V# Y6 i4 p* R7 a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' n' D. Q" r- A6 C$ h
公仔箱論壇3 t- s6 p  u8 c1 \) L
SATAY LOVERS (BARBECUE)
( Z/ I. E4 t5 z; K6 e# b/ F4 F7 M- eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- e4 P/ ~* y3 i* p% l6 K

9 [# q" h0 R# M" e8 |If you all eat Satay, don't ever forget to eat the cucumber, because eating Satay together with carbon after barbequing can cause cancer. But we have a cure for that... Cucumber should be eaten after we eat the Satay because Satay has carcinogen (a cancer causing element) but cucumber is anti-carcinogenic. So don't forget to eat the cucumber the next time you have Satay's. ! E7 K# P4 ~, b. r3 v  ]/ X, f

# _* r# {: r0 \8 ~$ a. b) F, {$ E9 f
5 i4 u/ E3 r2 E7 b0 R

- [& E7 U# i7 o+ Z; H, k" n. Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
公仔箱論壇' U- I! x: E. ^) H
PRAWNS (SUGPO) & VIT C5 }; i; g8 g1 G! c$ u8 d

6 l2 d7 P6 S% V; O) |, dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 W0 H- ?5 R: r3 y  {! u! C
DO NOT eat shrimp / prawn if you have just taken VITAMIN C pills!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" c1 f# s0 m3 b( Y1 v
This will cause you to DIE in ARSENIC (As) toxication within HOURS!!
" H8 k" F6 \1 S; gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www3.tvboxnow.com% S$ Z9 p, a$ m- |7 T/ k8 S$ ]( [

9 q' G8 l6 w, q( }1 k1 I
8 q8 x$ G; F4 V

& \1 d0 ]4 h0 QPORK AWARENESS
1 e7 O5 K0 A" D2 P' dwww3.tvboxnow.com* `. p" o' v. N8 D2 I

5 F7 Z7 Q3 l; P6 P' x, }) KTry this and see whether the pork you bought has worms. There goes with your "Bak Kut Teh" for those who love it. Most men love to eat this so watch out before it's too late. If you pours Coke (yes, the
$ `1 P# t" O& a2 A; A( r8 ~5 y公仔箱論壇soda) on a slab of pork, wait a little while, you will SEE WORMS crawl out of it. A message from the Health Corporation of Singapore about the bad effects of pork consumption. Pig's bodies contain MANY TOXINS, WORM and LATENT DISEASES.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) R9 _( _, D' h" C) P

+ z" K/ }# f1 A

/ @( Q& D4 `; x" Z" u3 PAlthough some of these infestations are harboured in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far MORE PREDISPOSED to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because PIGS like to SCAVENGE and will eat ANY kind of food, INCLUDING dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta including their own, garbage, and other pigs. INFLUENZA (flu) is one of the MOST famous illnesses which pigs share with humans. This illness is harboured in the LUNGS of pigs during the summer months and tends to affect pigs and human in the cooler months.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ [5 G. u8 `# Y4 ?/ h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: v& f2 O( {. Z6 u7 Z; |( @$ u

1 t5 `$ z; r$ ?0 V; D. SSausage contains bits of pigs' lungs, so those who EAT pork sausage tend to SUFFER MORE during EPIDEMICS of INFLUENZA. Pig meat contains EXCESSIVE quantities of HISTAMINE and IMIDAZOLE compounds, which can lead to ITCHING and INFLAMMATION; GROWTH HORMONE which PROMOTES INFLAMMATION and growth; sulphur containing mesenchymal mucus which leads to SWELLING and deposits of MUCUS in tendons and cartilage, resulting in ATHRITIS, RHEUMATISM, etc. Sulphur helps cause FIRM human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues, and degeneration of human cartilage.
1 _  n- A4 O9 Y2 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( K7 D8 [, Z' D: v* ~% J( |

. b/ N" Z* f; [) Z/ Z8 N  ]公仔箱論壇Eating pork can also lead to GALLSTONES and OBESITY, probably due to its HIGH CHOLESTEROL and SATURATED FAT content. The pig is the MAIN CARRIER of the TAENIE SOLIUM WORM, which is found in its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has RICHINOSIS from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Y  v: }' i2 V. N

, h. u' Y# A( P公仔箱論壇

4 F! i2 P7 {0 c9 A+ f* \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Many people have NO SYMPTOMS to warm them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are NOT noticed during meat inspections.5 h) ]# A+ _; i' T# R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( f' @+ }0 F% r! r5 y9 w

- _8 Z* a# G7 F: c! d* [7 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 z$ ?$ O% r8 Q% Z! i
www3.tvboxnow.com* ~  j# |4 A$ v8 @$ T' W
SHAMPOOwww3.tvboxnow.com; ?& I! L# r' B* s  _

$ J; n& ~% E& [( D% C) a" C
www3.tvboxnow.com3 z" t8 p. ~# j/ @
Cancer-causing substance in shampoos. Go home and check your shampoo. Change before it's too late... Check the ingredients listed on your shampoo bottle, and see they have a substance by the name of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, or simply SLS. This substance is found in most shampoos; manufacturers use it because it produces a lot of foam and it is cheap. BUT the fact is, SLS is used to scrub garage floors, and it is very strong!!! It is also proven that it can cause cancer in the long run, and this is no joke. Shampoos that contain SLS: Vo5, Palmolive, Paul Mitchell, L'Oreal, the new Hemp Shampoo from Body Shop etc. contain this substance.公仔箱論壇* |! p+ Q1 D9 g& s
6 @4 s. @  }' w: n; w/ v* J+ i
3 X3 o! l, w3 [/ H, @+ A
The first ingredient listed (which means it is the single most prevalent ingredient) in Clairol's Herbal Essences is Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Therefore, I called one company, and I told them their product contains a substance that will cause people to have cancer. They said, Yeah we knew about it but there is nothing we can do about it because we need that substance to produce foam. By the way Colgate toothpaste also contains the same substance to produce the "bubbles". They said they are going to send me some information.
$ G4 r  @& C+ Y" }# o: Bwww3.tvboxnow.com
% s" A) I, k. [/ Z" b' i8 ~. B公仔箱論壇
公仔箱論壇% `0 |7 ]+ {* r! V; `8 h) C" l( z
Research has shown that in the 1980s, the chance of getting cancer is 1 out of 8000 and now, in the 1990s, the chances of getting cancer is 1 out of 3, which is very serious. Therefore, I hope that you will take this seriously and pass this on to all the people you know, and hopefully, we can stop "giving" ourselves cancer-causing agents.
作者: epcku924    時間: 2008-7-21 12:31 PM

许多人都认为恶性肿瘤是"不治之症",一旦患上此病就等于判了死刑,真是这样吗?不,答案是否定的。在人类历史中,恶性肿瘤曾作为"不治之症"确在肆意吞噬人们的生命,就在本世纪初,人类对它仍束手无策。但时至今日,随着肿瘤研究的不断发展,人们对肿瘤的认识越来越深,防治肿瘤的方法逐渐增多,并日臻完善,医学家们已能很有把握地说:恶性肿瘤能够治疗,而且通过合理的综合治疗,许多恶性肿瘤的治疗效果令人非常满意。
) _  K3 n, L3 E+ C/ k5 I2 }; _www3.tvboxnow.com- G7 R: |- m. L6 X( q
  尽管如此,在现实生活中谈癌色变,认为恶性肿瘤是"不治之症"的观念仍相当普遍。造成这种现状的原因是多方面的。首先是由于旧的观念仍残存在人们心中,一想起以前的癌症病人大多死亡,便认为凡死亡的病人都是癌症患者,因此给癌症冠以"不治之症";其次由于恶性肿瘤的治疗难度较大,人们往往把"难治"与"不治"等同起来;由于恶性肿瘤发展很快,早期发现较困难,待确诊后,一些原本有效的治疗方法已不能完全发挥作用,甚至失去作用,往往造成"治而无效"的现象;又由于长期以来人们对恶性肿瘤怀有恐惧心理,即使已发现某些肿瘤的可疑征兆,也不愿往这方面想,有意回避医疗检查,自己心里总在想"这不可能",最终导致延误病情,治之晚矣。象这种 "讳疾忌医" 的情况常有发生。另外很重要的一点是我们的卫生宣传工作还不够,没能把防治癌症的基本知识及目前诊治技术进展的信息及时地以通俗易懂的形式告诉给广大群众。如此种种原因,使得癌症、恶性肿瘤是不治之症"的说法存在至今。
9 ]( {& }2 S! z  J  {( y* Pwww3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# q' ~3 Q4 s1 T! T
  随着人们防癌抗癌意识的增强,对防治肿瘤知识的不断掌握,加之目前诊断、治疗技术的不断提高,中西医结合治疗的应用,许许多多的恶性肿瘤患者已获治愈,成千上万的癌症病人正处于康复期中,这些勇于与癌症抗争并取得胜利的人们,这些生存下来并生活得更充实、更幸福的人们便是"癌症可治"的最好见证。
; E4 E2 A$ U5 E! F3 b1 D
7 T5 ?4 u: U) `' x  x  目前认为,恶性肿瘤患者如能做到 "三早",其治疗效果是令人满意的。如第I期子宫颈癌、乳腺癌、胃癌、食管癌、鼻咽癌的治愈率均在90%以上。早期绒癌、早期睾丸精原细胞瘤的治愈率已达到或接近百分之百。有"癌中之王"之称的肝癌,现在也有可能治愈,早期的微小肝癌五年治愈率已可达到70%以上。有的肿瘤即使已经到了晚期也有治愈的机会,如晚期绒癌的五年治愈率,第III期的病人为83%、第IV期病人也可达53%。及目前最优秀的抗癌症新药“羟基它里宁”片治疗肝癌食管癌,脑瘤有突破性的疗效,对抑制肿瘤血管生成强有力的一种药,并必须指出,尽管恶性肿瘤能够治疗,但不是所有的恶性肿瘤目前都能治愈,肿瘤是一大类很复杂的疾病,其病因与发病的详细机理目前尚不完全清楚,全世界都把防治肿瘤作为研究重点,随时都可能有新的发现,研究成果不断地、迅速地应用于临床,相信在不远的未来,人类将彻底战胜肿瘤。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0