Board logo

標題: 有關班拿約& 古字轉會消息(最新消息於) [打印本頁]

作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-8-8 02:35 PM     標題: 有關班拿約& 古字轉會消息(最新消息於)

RAFA: YOSSI AND DIRK ARE STAYING

Rafael Benitez today responded to speculation linking Yossi Benayoun and Dirk Kuyt with moves away from Anfield and insisted: "Neither player will be      

leaving."  

Benayoun is reportedly attracting interest from Italian giants Roma while Kuyt has this morning been linked with a switch to Hamburg in Germany.

The Liverpool boss has spoken with both players over the past 24 hours and is adamant each has a big part to play in the club's quest for honours this

season.

He said: "It is true that Roma are interested in Yossi. I was talking with him yesterday and told him I want to keep him. He is a player with quality and has     

shown that during pre-season. I have no more news about Yossi - he will be staying with us.

"I also talked with Dirk Kuyt this morning. I am really pleased with him and he will be staying with us."  

賓sir話同佢地兩個傾過兩個都會續留係紅軍...

我希望佢地會成為紅軍既Legends

作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-8-8 02:35 PM

Reds boss vows to keep Benayoun and Kuyt

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has made it clear Yossi Benayoun and Dirk Kuyt will not be leaving Anfield this summer.
Click here

Midfielder Benayoun has been linked with Roma, and the Italian club have been making loud noises that the Israeli will be joining them.

Kuyt had become a surprise target of German club Hamburg, with a possible £16million price tag.

But Benitez said today: 'Neither of them will be leaving.'

It had been suggested that the Anfield boss would let both go to finance a deal for Gareth Barry.

But he has held talks with both players today, and said: 'It is true that Roma are interested in Yossi.

'I have talked to him and told him I want to keep him. He is a player with quality and has shown that during pre-season.

'I have no more news about Yossi - he will be staying with us. I also talked with Dirk Kuyt this morning. I am really pleased with him and he will be staying with us.'

Benitez seems no nearer having the capital to conclude the £18million move for Barry, after Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill gave the green light to the deal - if the terms are right for Villa - at the weekend.

It seems now that Benitez will look to sell Jermaine Pennant and Andriy Voronin to finance the move.
作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-8-8 02:36 PM     標題: by altooooon

賓尼迪斯力証古治班拿約留隊
利物浦領隊賓尼迪斯澄清他無意讓中場班拿約及古治離隊以套現資金收購巴利。

兩人的名字先後跟羅馬及漢堡扯上關係,然而賓尼迪斯指二人仍是球隊計劃的一部分,現階段無意賣走二人。

賓尼迪斯說:「羅馬有意簽班拿約是事實。不過我希望他能留下,他的質素絕對不用懷疑,在熱身賽的表現絕對說明一切。」

「至於古治,我也在訓練後和他談過。我對他的表現十分滿意,所以他仍會留在利物浦。」

賓尼迪斯仍未放棄簽得巴利加盟,不過隨著利物浦今夏轉會資金短缺的關係,球隊必須要透過出售球員以獲得資金收購球員加盟。一直有傳利物浦很有可能出售中場賓納與及前鋒禾朗連令利物浦最終能如願收購巴利。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0