Board logo

標題: RAFA PLEASED TO WELCOME BABEL BACK [打印本頁]

作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-8-21 08:27 AM     標題: RAFA PLEASED TO WELCOME BABEL BACK

Rafael Benitez hopes to have Ryan Babel available for selection for this weekend's Anfield clash with Middlesbrough.

The Dutch winger is due back at Melwood after Holland's elimination from the Olympic football competition and could earn an instant recall to the Reds side for their first home match of the new campaign

"It's bad news for Holland that they went out but it means we get a player back," said the Liverpool manager.

"Hopefully he can be here either today or tomorrow to train with the rest of his team-mates.

"He has been playing important games so I don't think there will be any problems with his fitness, but our doctor and fitness coaches will check with him and then we will see about the weekend. I am sure he will be okay. If he trains normally then he can be available for Middlesbrough."

Having spent a season acclimatising to life in English football, Benitez feels Babel can have a big part to play in Liverpool's quest for honours this year.

"He's one year older and more experienced now," he added. "He knows the club, he knows his team-mates and so I'm sure this could be a big season for him."

原來巴布已經番左黎,仲有機會係對米杜士堡一仗上陣
WELCOME BACK
作者: limescorpio    時間: 2008-8-21 04:34 PM

good...
babel don b sad...
okok....new season coming....
hahaha...
加油!!
作者: steve86    時間: 2008-8-21 10:08 PM

Babel都算是个不错的球员。。。但还是不够成熟。。。

加油吧。。。一定能成为巨星!!!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0