Board logo

標題: German Bundesliga-Hamburg's Alex Silva bids farewell to Sao Paulo [打印本頁]

作者: chuu    時間: 2008-9-2 11:27 PM     標題: German Bundesliga-Hamburg's Alex Silva bids farewell to Sao Paulo

Alex Silva admits he has unfinished business in Brazil after completing his transfer from Sao Paulo to Hamburg.

The23-year-old, who helped Brazil clinch bronze at the Olympics lastmonth, left the reigning two-time Brazilian champions to move to theGerman Bundesliga side on a five-year deal on Monday.
However, the defender has promised to return to Sao Paulo in the future and lead the team to continental honours.
'Myspell here is not complete as I would have loved to win a CopaLibertadores and a [Club] World Cup,' said Silva, who joined Sao Pauloin 2006 from Vitoria.
'Anyway, I can look back on a successful time, as nobody knew me before and I won two Brazilian leagues.
'Sao Paulo signed me with a lot of defects, but now I leave as a complete man.
'I want to make history and be a leader of the [Hamburg] team. Then I hope I can come back to Sao Paulo to end my career.'
Themove marks the second time Alex Silva has plied his trade in Europefollowing a stint with Rennes in 2005, although injuries meant hefailed to make a first-team appearance for the French side.
'Hamburg is a big team, although they are not known too much in Brazil,' he added.
'They are an excellent club. They are second in their league and fight for titles.'

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0