Board logo

標題: [新聞] istiano Ronaldo Said He Wanted To Join Real Madrid - Calderón [打印本頁]

作者: cfloo    時間: 2008-12-12 10:14 PM     標題: istiano Ronaldo Said He Wanted To Join Real Madrid - Calderón

Real Madrid president Ramón Calderón has insisted that the Spanishgiants only pursued Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer because the playertold them that he wanted to join them.

Los Merengues' supremo recognised that it could have damaged the club'srelationship with the Premier League oufit, but stated that he onlypushed because he thought the Portuguese star would do the same.

The Ronaldo saga lasted throughout the pre-season transfer window anddominated sports pages around the world, only for the whole thing tocollapse when United stated that they would not sell.

Now Caldéron has reflected on the relentless chase and admitted thatthe only did it because he believed that he was helping the player tomake his dream come true.

"We have left that, it has been a very big story, which we didn'tprovoke," he told Sky Sports News. "The player said he wanted to comehere, a dream to come to Real Madrid and we received and we were happyto know that.

"After that I talked to Manchester [United] but [chief executive] DavidGill was very clear and said they did not want to sell at all.

"We want to have a good relation with all the big clubs in Europe andManchester [United] is one of the best and I would like to have a goodrelationship with them forever, and they said for the moment no.

"I know the media in general like to give excitement to their readersand listeners and Cristiano Ronaldo is a fantastic player and he haswon the Golden Ball - and I congratulate him on that and I wish him thebest - regardless of where he is going to be in the future."

Lucas Brown, Goal.com

Will this man ever stop? I'm fed up with his lies. Or maybe he's justangry that they didn't get CR in the summer or that maybe CR might signa new extended deal with United I really don't know, but I think heshould concentrate on his team and it's league position in the league(6th), the new manager and all the problems that Real has in thismoment. Imagine what statements he will give to the media if we playReal Madrid in the CL lol.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0