Board logo

標題: [討論] Does fergie give the young players enough minutes ? [打印本頁]

作者: cfloo    時間: 2008-12-30 09:04 PM     標題: Does fergie give the young players enough minutes ?

or the last 3 or 4 games I have wondered whats the point of fergie aplacing him and possebon on the bench each week and not even give thema 10 minute run out .

Yes Giggs has experience but wouldnt you think the younger lads wouldbenifit more from getting on the pitch and working there socks off ?

Even in Japan when we had games won and over wellbeck wasnt allowedminutes . I have nothing but the up most respect for Ryan Giggs but heis in his twlight of his career and wellbeck and a few of the otheryounger players should get more minutes.

Remember Rossi Fergie dropped a awful clanger by not giving the lad 10 to 15 minutes here and there and he walked in the end .

I just see the same old subs week in week out and I think the teamneeds the kick up the arse a few young lads with passion could give .
作者: tshek    時間: 2008-12-31 04:35 AM

well... when the team is winning 1-0... I can't blame Fergie isn't allow youngster to play.  EPL is a competitive league, making a sub could change the game completely.  I am sure he understand how important to let the youngster to play, but at the same time if MU let in a equalizer or even lose the game.  Then the whole world will blame Fergie made a wrong substitution and he will get lot of heat...

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0