Board logo

標題: [新聞] C朗:This is my home,it's where i want to be [打印本頁]

作者: ivankong    時間: 2009-5-24 03:22 PM     標題: C朗:This is my home,it's where i want to be

FORGET THE tantrums, forget the flirtation with Real Madrid, forget the longing in those Spanish eyes.
Today, Cristiano Ronaldo nails once and for all the idea that he will conquer Barcelona on Wednesday - and then head off to the Bernabeu.

Sure, we've heard it before. But never this definitive, never this passionate, never this convincing. If he leaves Old Trafford after this proclamation of loyalty, Ronaldo will go down as one of the most insincere, double-dealing football superstars. A man whose word means nothing.

The European and World Player of the Year has chosen the build-up to this week's epic Champions League showdown in Rome as the moment to pledge his heart, body and soul to Manchester United.

Ronaldo declares: "This is my home now. I think even when I say my heart is here, people are still going to speak and make things up. But this is where I want to play.

"We are part of an era that can go down in history for the way we are playing and for the trophies we are winning. The boss believes in this team and so do I. And this is where I want to be. Manchester United is now my house."

Ah, the boss. The one who would no longer have been with us had Portuguese looks been able to kill during the Manchester derby just a fortnight ago.
Bond That, it seems, was just a tiff between dad and lad. Famously, Sir Alex Ferguson interrupted his holiday last summer to have a heart-to-heart with Ronaldo as the pressure from Madrid seemed sure to pay dividends.

At the time, it was suggested Ronaldo was not happy with Ferguson's stance. Now, it seems to have strengthened the bond between the two.

Ronaldo explains: "He is two different people and they have both helped me become who I am today. Firstly, he is probably the most knowledgeable football coach in the world. I learn from him every day.

"No matter how good I become, I know he is a man who will always be able to teach me that little bit more. I don't get tired of learning from him because I know every bit of advice he gives me will make me a better player.

"The second person he is, is a father to me. Ever since I joined Manchester United, he has been like a second father to me. And I don't just respect him, I have the affection for him a child has for his father.

"When he gives me advice that is non-football, I listen because it will make me a better person."

Ronaldo's prolonged, often intense, dalliance with his persistent Spanish suitors appeared to have affected his form for a short but worrying while.

But he has quickly returned to his imperious best, two magnificent goals at The Emirates sealing United's passage to a second successive Champions League final. And he is convinced that - under the guidance of Ferguson - there is a lot more to come from a player who has already established himself as the outstanding talent of his generation.

He explained: "That is the goal, to always get better. And the manager we have here is not the sort of man to say 'right you are good enough now, don't try and get any better'.

"He is a winner and he wants all of us to get better and works with us all individually to make sure that happens.

"If you look at somebody like Ryan Giggs, he keeps working to get better even at his age and he keeps winning.

"Maybe as you get older your game changes and you have to adapt your style but I don't think I am quite there yet.

Deny
And Ronaldo's work ethic, allied to his prodigious ability, has already brought him three Premier League medals and a Champions League medal.

But most people still thought this would be his last season at Old Trafford and, two days ago, Real were forced to deny reports that they had signed a pre-contract agreement with the player.

However, although they are now playing down the prospects of capturing the World Player of the Year, Real are sure to come calling as soon as their presidential elections are complete.
But such is the emphatic nature of this commitment to the United cause, the more likely happening is Ronaldo's advisers will call United officials to the negotiating table this summer and try and thrash out a new, extended contract. The Premier League top scorer still has three years of his current deal left to run, on a wage believed to be in the region of £120,000 a week.

But in return for his long-term pledge, Ronaldo's agent is likely to look for a hefty pay rise to make him the Premier League's top earner.

In the not too distant future, he could become the first Premier League player to earn £200,000 a week.

Respect
But, for the moment, all that matters to Ronaldo is silverware rather than silver coins - and the small matter of the showdown with Barcelona.

And having already wrapped up the domestic title, Ronaldo is convinced United can secure successive Premier-Champions League doubles.

He said: "This year, it is the final between the two best teams in the world and I think it is the showpiece that, perhaps, the football fan wanted to see.

"They have an excellent player in every position on the pitch but so do we. We know how well we have to play to beat them and we know how much respect we need to show them by playing to the top of ability.

"But we are full of confidence at the moment and believe we can be the first team to win it back to back."

RONALDO ON ROONEY YOU look at Rooney on the pitch and just one word springs to mind - WINNER. You will never see him have a game where he doesn't give 100 percent.

You can see the pain and frustration on his face when results don't go right. Every team wants players who play with their heart and soul - and he is one of those.

Our understanding on the pitch has even improved from last season. As we get to play with each other more we know where the other one is going to run - it has become like second nature now.

RONALDO ON FANS THEY are fantastic and they are another reason why Manchester is now my house.

They are so loyal and it is nice to be able to reward them with a trip to Rome and another European Cup final.

We hope to win it again for them. We know how hard it is to win it back to back but, if any fans deserve to see their team do that, then it is them.

RONALDO ON FAMILY THE first European Cup final I remember was AC Milan v Juventus and then I was not thinking about playing in European Cup finals - my aim was just to make a living out of being a professional football player.
It is a dream come true and I owe so much of it to my parents.
Last year - after we won the semi-final - my mother called me up right away and I thought she was calling up to congratulate me. But she said ... 'Don't forget, your mama wants tickets for the final.
I said 'Don't worry Mama - of course you are coming'.
It will be the same this year and it makes me feel so good to know she wants to watch me and is proud of me.

RONALDO ON MESSI IT is not good to go on to the pitch in awe of somebody but I very much respect Lionel Messi as a player.

He has a great style of play and I am sure he will be as excited about the final as I am.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/320195/CRISTIANO-RONALDO-EXCLUSIVE-This-Man-United-team-will-go-down-in-history.html

在接受《世界新聞報》專訪時,C朗明確表示曼聯現下已經是他的家,是他希望留下效力的球隊。C朗感謝格信對他的雙重幫助,同時承認自己對美斯又敬又畏……
C羅︰我希望留在曼聯大家庭

網易體育5月24日報道

請忘記他發脾氣的任性,請忘記他跟皇馬眉來眼去的過去,請忘記西班牙人眼中的渴望。今天,C朗拿度徹底粉碎了他將在征服巴塞之後投奔皇馬的傳聞。之前一天人們在英國《太陽報》上見到了這樣的說法,但如果他真的這么做,那麼C朗就是一個最不誠實、最口是心非的巨星,一個一文不值的家伙。

在歐冠決戰之前,歐洲和世界足球先生宣佈,他的身體、心靈和靈魂全部屬於曼聯。C朗說︰“現在這裡就是我的家了。我想,即使我說我的心屬於這裡,人們依然會編造故事。但這裡(曼聯)就是我希望效力的地方。”

C羅︰我的心屬於曼聯

“我們處於一個能夠載入史冊的時代一部分,我們正在衝擊冠軍,為了獎杯而戰。主教練信任這支球隊,我也是。這裡是我希望留下的地方,曼聯現下就是我的家。”

兩周前,C朗被老費換下時怒氣沖沖,似乎想要殺人一般。然而,那也許就像父親和兒子之間的一次小的爭執。費爵去年夏天放棄了自己的假期,到葡萄牙與C朗進行了推心置腹的交談,說服他放棄轉會皇馬留下。當時,有傳聞指C朗對老費的立場感到不滿。然而,如今兩人之間的關係似乎已經牢不可分。

C朗說︰“他是兩個不同的人,但兩個人都幫助我成為今天這樣的球員。首先,他可能是世界上知識最淵博的足球教練,我每天都從他身上學習。無論我變得多出色,我知道他是個總是能夠教我更多的人。我不會對向他學習感到厭倦,我知道他給我的每一個建議都會讓我變得更好。”

“第二個他,就是我的一個父親。從我加盟曼聯開始,他就像我的第二個父親。我不僅尊重他,他對我的影響,就像一個父親對孩子的影響一樣。他給我那些與足球五冠的建議時我也會聽,因為這會讓我成為一個更好的人。”

C朗在比賽中經常發脾氣的舉動,常常被認為是因為西甲豪門的追逐影響了表現的結果。但他最近已經恢復最佳狀態,在酋長球場的兩個世界波確保曼聯連續第二年躋身歐冠決賽,而且葡萄牙人有信心在費格信的帶領下他能取得更偉大的成就。

C朗說︰“那就是目標,就是不斷變得更好。我們這裡的主教練不是那種會說‘好了,現在你已經夠好了,不需要再爭取變得更出色了’的人。他是個勝利者,他希望我們全部都能變得更強,他跟我們每個人都一起努力,確保這個目標達成。如果你看看像傑斯那樣的球員,他不斷追求進步,即使在他這個年齡,他仍然不斷爭勝。可能當你變老了,你的比賽會有改變,你必須適應新的風格,但我不認為我現下已經接近那樣的轉變時刻。”

“我不知道我還能變得多好,但我確定的是每天我來到這裡工作的時候,那一天我希望C朗拿度作為球員能夠爭取進步”

C朗透露,他的自信還來自他的祖國最著名的球星之一,“我還在成長的時候,費高是葡萄牙最著名的球員。路易士(費高)是獨一無二的球員,對自己很有信心,那就是他教我的。當時我17歲,在國家隊,第一次訓練課後,他出現下我面前,說我的某些動作他從來沒有見到世界上有人做得比我更好。就是那種對你的信任給了你信心。我當時決定要創造屬於自己的風格,我不希望學任何人,對我來說獨立代表一切。”

但那些並不是都靠天賦和本能,C朗繼續說道︰“球場上的大部分都是天生的,甚至不用考慮。但有時候你會在訓練中考慮‘我希望在比賽中試試這樣’。沒有什麼是可以輕鬆得到的。當你看到那些世界上最好的球員,他們當然有天賦的能力。但你仍然必須工作、工作、工作。”

C朗的努力,加上他與生俱來的能力,已經為他帶來三塊英超冠軍獎牌和一塊歐冠冠軍獎牌。但仍有很多人認為這會是他在曼聯的最後一個賽季,兩天前,皇馬發表聲明否認他們已經跟C朗簽下預備合約。然而,在新主席大選結束後,馬德里人仍然很有可能會上門來誘惑C朗。

但結局更有可能是C朗的經紀人致電曼聯冠軍,在今夏與曼聯開始談判,談的是一份更好更長期的新合約。C朗的現在合約還有3年,周薪相信是12萬鎊。但在真正向曼聯表達忠誠後,C朗的經紀人自然會為他爭取20萬鎊的創紀錄周薪,世界上還沒有任何球員曾享受過這個數目的驚人收入。

但現在,C朗更想要的是銀光閃閃的獎杯,而不是銀幣。在拿下英超冠軍後,C朗有信心能解決巴薩,確保衛冕歐冠。“今年的決賽是世界上最好的兩支球隊之間的較量,我認為這場決斗可能是所有球迷都希望看到的。”

“巴塞球場上每個位置都有優秀的球員,但我們也是。我們知道我們要擊敗他們需要踢得多出色才行,我們也知道只有體現出最高水準,才能表現出對他們是多么尊敬。但我們目前充滿了信心,相信我們將會成為史上第一支(歐冠)兩連冠球隊。”

C朗評價朗尼

“你在球場上看著朗尼,頭腦裡只會閃現一個詞語︰勝利者。你永遠不會看到一場他沒有100%盡力的比賽。當比賽結果不理想的時候,你會看到他臉上的痛苦和憤怒。每支球隊都希望他們的球員能用心踢球,朗尼就是這樣的球員之一。”

“我們在球場上的默契已經比上賽季有了進步。因為我們合作得更多,我們知道對方會跑向那裡,現下這些就像成為了第二天性(習慣)。”

C朗評價球迷

“他們是不可思議的,他們是為什麼現下曼聯是我家的原因。他們如此忠誠,能夠讓他們到羅馬享受另一場歐冠決賽時對他們美妙的回報。我們希望再次為他們奪冠,我們知道衛冕是多困難,但如果說有哪隊的球迷有資格看到他們的球隊做到兩連冠,那就是他們(曼聯球迷)。”

C羅評價家人

“我記得的第一場歐冠決賽是AC米蘭隊,當時我沒有想過自己參加歐冠決賽。我的目標只是成為一名頭班球員,養家糊口。(進入決賽)這是夢想成真,我虧欠我的父母非常多。去年,在我們准決賽獲勝後,我的媽媽馬上打電話給我,我想她是來祝賀我的,但她說︰‘別忘了,你媽媽要決賽門票。’我說︰‘別擔心媽媽,你當然會來。’”

“今年也會是一樣的,知道她想來看我比賽,為我感到自豪,這讓我感覺如此美妙。”

C羅評價美斯

“走上球場時畏懼任何人是不好的,但我非常尊敬梅西這個球員。他擁有偉大的打法,我相信他也和我一樣為了決賽而自豪。”
作者: tok    時間: 2009-5-24 03:50 PM

C朗評價球迷 “他們是不可思議的,他們是為什麼現下曼聯是我家的原因。
他們如此忠誠,能夠讓他們到羅馬享受另一場歐冠決賽時對他們美妙的回報。我們希望再次為他們奪冠,我們知道衛冕是多困難,但如果說有哪隊的球迷有資格看到他們的球隊做到兩連冠,那就是他們(曼聯球迷)。”

C朗讚我Amazing呀
C朗因為我而留低係Man Utd呀…
好開心呀…

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0