Board logo

標題: [美食介紹] 馬來西亞 (美食) ☆ TC Toast & Coffee ☆ [打印本頁]

作者: petter0001    時間: 2009-10-4 11:29 PM     標題: 馬來西亞 (美食) ☆ TC Toast & Coffee ☆

本帖最後由 petter0001 於 2009-10-8 03:20 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, G" r8 L1 S. n+ J- H$ a4 b
www3.tvboxnow.com. H3 c: y$ x; a- v6 i! H" L
. q5 V* u+ Q! w9 i1 I) f' L

g9 D# V4 m4 D- G6 K% htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTC Toast & Coffee is a modern-traditional coffeehouse located atDamansara Uptown that serves authentic local delicacies. Surrounds bythick aroma of toast bread and brewed-coffee, the TC Toast & Coffeebecomes a meeting point for toast and coffee lovers. For frequentpatrons of TC Toast & Coffee, the taste of coffee and tea make bythe Coffee Master is the reason of their visits; a taste whichrekindles the olden days. TC Toast & Coffee is made famous by itsNasi Lemak and Nasi Kunyit, special recipes that originated from MakZara in Pahang since 1930s. Since its opening, TC Toast & Coffee isgaining popularity amongst residents in uptown area and food loversfrom all over the countries for they are after the quality of foodsserves here.
" z( {: ?: @$ o, p; G% ]www3.tvboxnow.com/ _7 _/ g9 N; a: g
TC Toast & Coffee serves a variety of Malaysian and fusion foods.Unlike other kopitiam, this gives a warmth yet cosy feeling as i firststepped in. An eye catching site was the coffee bar, a place where youget to see how the coffee and toast being prepared. Food here areprepare at the kitchen as you ordered, there’s no heating up of food orpre-cooked stuff, that’s why you get to taste the original taste of it.And the price, are extremely reasonable, you hardly get this in similarkopitiam.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' ^# U, P0 r- }8 L; ^
公仔箱論壇2 c# D+ J: O; e# t
TC Toast & Coffee
3 w9 |! z' o  v+ c97, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
8 }9 ]* Z$ u: z4 Twww3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com5 A0 B' v# W6 I9 R5 I/ q

5 d- T2 {+ l  Q/ B7 `+ C1 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* V' U$ \/ G, }# c1 Q6 s9 O
请大家来分享一下您对马来西亚的美食经验,谢谢:)
) }2 u0 a# R6 A" o# C! D8 Y; [; K
: X6 b/ Y* {9 J# [' F公仔箱論壇
" C. k$ c. T8 H+ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 w7 M# [3 b' g6 t8 b& h
不可貼出清楚的地址,現給你編輯刪除,如有異議,請與我聯絡/ G  U; k. Z) g0 r
carwing字

& s6 k7 r+ n9 Y* W! y6 T, P- i" c8 T% K

作者: choy.wan    時間: 2009-10-5 02:42 PM

good!
作者: playlord    時間: 2009-10-5 02:51 PM

版主;咁算5算賣廣告呀?
作者: carwing    時間: 2009-10-8 12:16 PM