Board logo

標題: [短文分享] Mary of Children [打印本頁]

作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-4-24 12:59 AM     標題: Mary of Children

, Z- w& J. V; l) L+ d4 V3 l1 I9 NMary of Children
$ L0 V, o& k4 W6 H6 G. r

, l" [+ Z- I! L* F; M. g) {% Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...www3.tvboxnow.com" N. B9 G: H9 a2 u2 c" S. @" \; _4 E" L
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
- y5 j3 q9 Z* e& o- Zwww3.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...www3.tvboxnow.com# V& P: _4 @+ X& |$ L+ ]
If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  o" T2 |8 c- p/ n. \$ x" b' _
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
, }! B0 H$ x# g公仔箱論壇If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
5 H; Z; a2 S5 q8 c3 P9 C, X9 ZIf a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...) t  p0 q1 F5 w, N9 c9 D- F
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 E- p2 Y8 i- K# F, [  e1 K4 x
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ d, _, w4 c' r( P  Z& z
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ...
+ z1 H- {+ y% ?$ B% Qwww3.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...公仔箱論壇" W" V  `: z7 L7 ?# C! l* x
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
6 L: Y0 {7 d4 o$ z+ F% H公仔箱論壇If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
+ s8 @" W  h. Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...% U& d& w4 G# H+ e
If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ..., {& |! M8 q3 O
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...公仔箱論壇& X/ F- _- a+ f4 P. a
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ D1 d& {* J+ v5 f+ T& T! y
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...公仔箱論壇2 c1 r4 d+ }* s5 \/ V7 l' Y1 @
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ..." i4 S; W; C2 {% D+ w* K. c- {
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...
8 F0 A* k: J# V6 a# l+ e2 y+ HIf a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 t8 {# i" t+ F
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...公仔箱論壇# Q5 f* |& m, j' y$ U, K' v. ^: e
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
8 _- S+ v- t5 S5 e) C3 Y) K0 E7 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...
8 `2 ^) \, n8 c7 U/ R  L2 t! VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
作者: 273075497    時間: 2010-4-24 05:13 PM

英文文章!有意思~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0