返回列表 回復 發帖

Carra dreams of top job

,  描述: 加力查想做紅軍領隊, 他最尊敬竟是費格信 !!
Jamie Carragher has revealed that it is his 'dream' to become Liverpool manager and to eclipse Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

Carragher is a firm favourite at Anfield and is expected to start and end his playing career with the Reds after already spending 12 years with the club.

And now the 30-year-old centre-back has admitted that he hopes to occupy the Liverpool hot-seat in the future and to regain the North West bragging rights.

Liverpool have not won a league title in 18 years as United and Ferguson have dominated and while Carragher expects to end that drought as a player, he confesses it would be a greater accomplishment to do it as a manager.

"It (winning the league) would be more of an achievement as manager because it would come about through my decisions," Carragher told the Daily Mirror.

"It's like the ultimate football man's dream to be better than Ferguson because he is the master.

"I just hope he hangs around long enough to wait for me.

"I've got more respect for Ferguson than anyone else in the game."

Meanwhile, Carragher is hopeful he can secure a new Liverpool contract when his current deal expires in 2011.

"I've got three years left on my contract and I want to be playing 50 games a season," added Carragher.

"There's competition for my place and I'm prepared to fight for that because I've been fighting all my life.

"There will always be technically better players around than me, but no-one will be able to match my passion or drive. I'll be fighting for another contract after this one and I'll be happy then to accept 25 games a season."

我都希望有朝一日見到加歷查成為紅軍領隊
y y y??
i cant understand~~~
omG~~~
返回列表