返回列表 回復 發帖

龍格保否認與雲加不和!!記者作晒成個訪問出黎

Freddie Ljungberg has insisted he enjoyed an excellentrelationship with Arsene Wenger and has denied leaving Arsenal on badterms.

Ljungberg was quoted on Wednesday as saying that he wasunhappy with certain aspects of his time at Arsenal and joined West Hamto prove to his former employers that he still had a lot to offer.

However, the Swedish midfielder has now rubbished the story and stressed that he never had any problems with Wenger.

A statement read: "Freddie Ljungbergwishes to make it clear that he absolutely refutes suggestions made byRussian Daily Sport paper Den Za Dnem that he enjoyed anything but anexcellent relationship with Arsene Wenger during his time at Arsenal.

"His move to West Ham was inspired by the vision for the club and the strong interest from Alan Curbishley.

"The suggestion that Freddie leftArsenal in order to stay in the Premiership and play against them isnot only utter rubbish but is a complete falsehood."

Ljungberg also emphasised his good relationship with the Gunners, adding:"I get on very well with everyone from Arsenal and enjoyed my visit tothe Emirates Stadium recently when Sweden played Brazil and I saw a lotof old friends.

"I haven't done an interview with thisRussian newspaper and none of the quotes have any substance, Icertainly didn't make those comments."

Ljungberg is currently gearing upfor Euro 2008 and will be fit to face Greece next Tuesday afterrecovering fully from his rib injury.
"I haven't done an interview with thisRussian newspaper and none of the quotes have any substance, Icertainly didn't make those comments."

而家d傳媒真恐怖......龍格寶無做個訪問......
d記者可以憑創意......作晒成個訪問出黎

i confidence on him~
返回列表