返回列表 回復 發帖

【镜报】加拉:我对于成为队长非常自豪

【镜报】加拉:我对于成为队长非常自豪 - 12 Nov 2007

在4天前他的球队和布拉格斯拉维亚打平后,在飞回家的飞机上,威廉·加拉勇敢地面对球员、主管和球迷发表了演说。
“我只是想说谢谢你,”这位阿森纳队长解释到。“一个队长应该做这样的事,这是重要的。”

不是很多人认为这位法国后卫在亨利离开之后会接任队长的职务。
“当老板让我担任队长时,我很吃惊,”加拉承认道。“我从切尔西过来之后,花了一些时间才安定下来。”

“但是队长给予我责任和成熟。我尽力去做出表率-给予球员、球迷和俱乐部每件事很重要。”
你不必象一个火箭科学家去精确计算阿森纳新发现的恢复力是如何来的。在上周戏剧性地和曼联打平之后,这个结果让北伦敦人继续停留在英超榜首,加拉激动地击打着自己的队徽。

他相信充满热情地率队冲击在第一线。
以一个有启发性的见识来说明什么是让这支新的、后亨利时代的球队标志,他说:“在球场下成为朋友非常重要。所以我让所有球员一起进餐。在球场下所发生的决定了我们在球场上的表现如何。我们现在一起战斗。”

“在热身之前,我喜欢看看所有的球员,给他们建议。我尽力去激发他们。”
“我认为唯一考虑就是这支球队。一场比赛后,我告诉每个球员,说干的漂亮,继续保持。我们在赛前都紧紧地围成一团。”
加拉,在明晚和雷丁比赛中,温格的年轻枪手的队长,他是一个已经焕然一新的人。以前,他是一个有名的刺头。

“安定下来需要时间,但是这是因为当我刚来阿森纳时,我住在温布尔登,到训练基地需要3个小时车程。但是自从9月以来,我搬家到Hampstead,我妻子和2个孩子都过来了,我感觉很好。”
“当你感觉不错时,你的心就在这里,你的家庭安定下来,你为球队的表现也好了很多。”

加拉有灵感的品质还体现在他为俱乐部做的慈善工作上。2天前,他去了伦敦的树屋学校,这里是全国自闭症患者治疗中心。
他参与了奇妙的以脚绘画的活动,其中一些画布将被拍卖,他和他的队友法布雷加斯一起和这些小学生们共同创作美术品。
阿森纳希望能筹集到25W英镑来帮助这家学校购买体育器械。

但是当他面对他的法国国家队队友埃夫拉时,却没有丝毫的慈善之举,他说:“在我对曼联比赛破门之后,我希望看看他,但是我要接受采访。曼联大吃一惊,他们以为他们赢定了。”

“所以,我等不及2周后和他在国家队碰面时候了。”
“我真想好好地去嘲笑他一番。”
阿森纳主场和切尔西的12月16日比赛将献给树屋,这是阿森纳大量的慈善活动之一。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Gallas: I'm so proud to be skipper

Gallas: I'm so proud to be skipper  - 12 Nov 2007

On the plane home from his side's goalless draw at Slavia Prague four days ago, William Gallas stood up to address players, directors and fans.

"I just wanted to say thank you," explains the Arsenal skipper. "It's important that a captain should do these things."

Not many people thought the France defender was cut out for the captaincy after the departure of Thierry Henry.

"I was surprised when the boss gave me the captaincy," admits Gallas. "It took me a while to settle after my move from Chelsea.

"But it has given me responsibility and maturity. I try to lead by example - it's important to give everything to the players, the fans and the club."

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out where Arsenal's newfound resilience is coming from. After last week's dramatic equaliser against Manchester United, which kept the north Londoners at the top of the Premier League, Gallas wildly thumped his badge.

He believes in leading passionately from the front.

In a revealing insight into what makes the new, post-Henry side tick, he says: "It's very important to be friends off the pitch. So I get all the players to go for meals together. What happens off the pitch determines how we are on it. We are all fighting together now.

"Before the warm-up I like to see all the players and give them advice. I try to motivate them.

"I think only about the team. After a game I go up and say well done and keep it up. And we all go into a huddle before games."

Gallas, who skippers Arsene Wenger's young guns at Reading tomorrow night, is a changed man. His reputation as a prickly character preceded him.

"It took time for me to settle but that's because when I first moved to Arsenal I was living in Wimbledon, which is a three-hour round trip to training. But since September I have moved to Hampstead with my wife and two children - and I feel good.

"And when you feel good and your heart is in it and your family is settled you perform much better for the team."

Gallas's inspirational qualities have also been displayed in his charity work for the club. Two days ago he was at TreeHouse School in London, the national centre for Autism education.

He took part in a Fantastic Feet painting activity, with some of the canvases being auctioned off, and a penalty shoot-out with pupils and team-mate Cesc Fabregas.

Arsenal are hoping to raise £250,000 for the school to pay for sports facilities.

But he shows less charity when it comes to winding up his France team-mate Patrice Evra. He beams: "After I scored that goal against United I wanted to see him but I had interviews. United were so surprised. They thought they'd won.

"So I can't wait for when I get together with him in two weeks' time for an international.

I am really going to take the p*ss!"

Arsenal's home match with Chelsea on December 16 is being dedicated to TreeHouse, with a number of fundraising activities. The charity's website is treehouse.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
威廉·加拉之前为CHELSEA效力,我想他已经完全适应了伦敦的生活。在稳定局势以后,威廉深知道自己做为ARSENAL队长的责任和贡献,所以对于一些年轻法国枪手的指导工作也更显得有效!
返回列表