返回列表 回復 發帖

【官方网】温格:我很器重弗拉米尼

【官方网】温格:我很器重弗拉米尼 - 24 Nov 2007

马休·弗拉米尼从对达不上主力的抱怨到入选法国国家对只用了短短6个月的时间,对此最高兴的人要数温格了。

教授早在四月表示弗拉米尼如果为了获得稳定的一线队出场机会,他可以离开埃米尔球场,但是最终弗拉米尼选择了留下并为主力位置奋斗。在阿森纳达上了主力,在法国队完成了处子秀都证明他的决定是正确的。

上周五在对阵摩洛哥的比赛中他替补出场,尽管大腿受了点轻伤,但是他的出场还是给法国队带来了巨大的财富。温格也对这位法国同胞赞不绝口。

“他得到了第一次代表法国出场的机会,我们都为他高兴。”温格说,“你不能根据赛基初的表现来评价弗拉米尼。他在场上每一个位置都做得很好,无论防守上战术上,我们都了解他有能力进球。

“(当考虑到他的未来时)我尽量公正的对待他。我不能阻止他离开,不过我还是告诉他让他留下,他也深知球队中生存的法则。”
“我们只尊敬那些在场上充满斗志和个性的球员,23岁的弗拉米尼就是这样充满自信。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Wenger - I have so much respect for Flamini - 24 Nov 2007

Mathieu Flamini has gone from disaffected Arsenal player to France international in just six months, and no one is happier for him than Arsène Wenger.

The Arsenal manager admitted in April that Flamini may need to leave Emirates Stadium to get regular first-team football but the player chose to stay and fight for his place. Flamini's decision has been vindicated with a long run in the Arsenal side and a first senior cap for France.

The midfielder came on as a substitute against Morocco last Friday and, although he returned from international duty with a minor thigh injury, his late appearance at the Stade de France completed a dramatic turnaround in Flamini's fortunes. Wenger is certainly impressed by his compatriot.

"He got his first cap and we are all happy for him," he said. "Since the begin of the season you judge Flamini on performances and you cannot fault him on that. He has done a job in every area of his game, defensively, tactically as a team player, and we know as well he can turn up and score a goal.

"I tried to be fair with him [when he considered his future]. I could not stop him from leaving but told him if he stays, he knew the rules.

"We can only respect that mental strength and that character and to show on the pitch how good you are. It gives you confidence when you are 23 years old like Mathieu."
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
马休·弗拉米尼可能乘不上是"世界纪"的中场球员,但是大家有没有发觉到他那"打不死"的精神,永远是其他球员学习的好榜样。我非常喜欢这位球员因为他对ARSENAL的贡献是"无所不在"的。他也擅长打多个位置,被乘之为"中场万经油。
求神拜佛
返回列表