“老实函索,我认为我将留下来很长时间,甚至我整个职业生涯。”

“但是我更喜欢英超,因为英超是充满热情的,快速的,直接的,振动的,这就是我喜欢的足球。有时,我看西甲比赛,在我看来,他们什么也没做。”

“但是其他时候,你看他们,你最后不得不说:‘亨利,他是一个球星!伊涅斯塔,他是一个球星!哈维,他是一个球星!”

“但是英国联赛的有些东西是其他任何地方都无法复制的。”

法布雷加斯还谈到温格的冷静的话帮助了他在本赛季打进了11个进球。他说:“他告诉我:‘你比你自己认为还有更多的时间(完成破门,不要太着急匆忙出脚)’”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Bolton-West Ham sends me to sleep, says Fabregas

Bolton-West Ham sends me to sleep, says Fabregas - 12 Nov 2007

Cesc Fabregas may be setting the Premier League alight but the Arsenal midfielder is not so enamoured with some of his rivals.

Fabregas, who takes on Reading tomorrow night, was asked to compare the Premier League with the Spanish League and his response will earn him a noisy reception at West Ham and Bolton.

'Without doubt there is more quality in Spain,' said the Spain international before the Hammers 5-0 demolition of Derby. 'If I am watching a West Ham-Bolton game, it almost sends me to sleep. With Barcelona-Betis, I'm mesmerised by the quality of the players.'  It's not all bad for England and Arsenal though. In the interview with Spanish paper AS, Fabregas deflates the hopes of Real Madrid and Barcelona, both of whom are expected to try to lure him back to Spain this summer.

'When I first came to England I always thought I would return to Spain one day,' said the Catalan, who joined Arsenal from Barcelona's youth team at the age of 16. 'But the truth is that the longer I'm here, the more I like it. I love the city, the club, the people. Every day I get to know more people, I feel closer to the fans and to the team.

'To tell the truth, I feel I will stay here for a long time, even for my whole career. 'I don't know which league is better as I haven't had the opportunity to play in Spain.  'But I feel closer to the Premier League because it's very passionate, fast, direct and vibrant and it's the football that I like. Sometimes I watch Spanish league games and they don't do anything for me.  

'But other times you watch them and you end up saying: “Henry, he's a star! Iniesta, he's a star! Xavi, he's a star!” But the English league offers something which is difficult to replicate anywhere else.'  Fabregas also revealed that Arsene Wenger's calming words have helped him score 11 goals this season. He said: 'He told me: “You have more time than you think”.'

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-12 12:21 AM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
或许些时候当两队都想踢和球的时候,比赛会有点沉闷!但是,我认为英超的球赛还是充满活力和激情!
返回列表