返回列表 回復 發帖

Fullham continue spending spree

LONDON: Fulham continued their summer spending spree and re-building programme when they announced the signing of Swedish international defender Fredrik Stoor from Norwegian side Rosenborg Trondheim on Wednesday.
The 24-year-old, who has signed a four-year deal, is the sixth new player to arrive at Craven Cottage since the end of last season.
Stoor has played eight times for Sweden including three appearances at this summer’s Euro 2008 championship.
Manager Roy Hodgson told Fulham’s website (www.fulhamfc.com): “I am delighted that Fredrik has joined us officially today.
“He is a player I have followed for some time through my contacts with the Swedish national team. I watched him closely with his club side and we did a lot of research on him.
“Of course I had the opportunity to see him at close hand in the three matches that Sweden played in Euro 2008 and we decided that this was the player for us at right back. Certainly with John Pantsil and Fredrik Stoor we have excellent cover for that position for the coming season.”
Fulham, who narrowly avoided relegation from the Premier League last season, have also signed Pantsil and Bobby Zamora from West Ham United, Teymourian Andranik from Bolton Wanderers, goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer from Middlesbrough and striker Zoltan Gera from West Bromwich Albion.
Finnish defender Toni Kallio, who joined the club on loan in January, has also signed a permanent deal.
Fulham are also expected to complete the signing of striker Andrew Johnson from Everton shortly.
返回列表