返回列表 回復 發帖

再會基拔圖.施華!!!

Gilberto considering Arsenal exit

Brazilian international Gilberto Silva says he will consider leaving Arsenal at the end of the season if he fails to break back into the first team.
The midfielder has struggled to hold down a regular place this season with Arsene Wenger often preferring Mathieu Flamini ahead of the Brazilian.
"I will wait until the end of the season and then make my decision," said the 31-year-old Gilberto.
"If a good opportunity comes along then I don't see any other option."
Gilberto also lost the club captaincy to William Gallas at the start of the season and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has given the Brazilian just seven league starts all season.
Flamini has formed an impressive midfield partnership with Cesc Fabregas to help Arsenal challenge at the top of the Premier League and also help them reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Back in November Gilberto said he was happy to stay and fight for his place, but it now appears he wants to leave at the end of the current campaign.
"I love the club and Arsene Wenger is a good man and a good manager", he added. "But there are only two months to go and I haven't played much. "I'm trying to adjust to the situation, but I confess it's not been easy." Wenger signed Gilberto from Brazilian club side Atletico Mineiro in 2002 after he impressed at the World Cup in Japan and South Korea. He still has a year to run on his current contract but has been linked with Italian and Spanish clubs.

GILBERTO ~ "I'm trying to adjust to the situation, but I confess it's not been easy."
Gilberto年纪都唔轻!
我估佢可能会去意甲踢多几年,
然后就退休。

其实我都为呢位曾经为我哋付出咁多嘅球员而感到可惜!
但有时都冇办法,因为阿仙奴係一直要向前进!

我哋净係可以祝贺+祝福佢搵到個好球会加盟!
說到Gilberto真的可以話他在阿仙奴沒有功都有勞.
他只不過31歲.如果一個足球員真的喜歡足球的.(如沒有傷/病)
我想還可以繼續踢下去.(他的同鄉都在踢球羅馬尼奧年齡都大過他)
不論去那間球會踢球都會開心的.
我們只可懷念他惜日穿上19號阿仙奴球衣風采的Gilberto.
再希望他可穿上其他球會的球衣繼續踢球。