温格:这是英超历史上最激动人心的一年

温格:这是英超历史上最激动人心的一年 - 15 Dec 2007

你可以理解为什么温格感觉今年的英超冠军争夺将是历史上最激烈的,这个周末将是最激动人心的一个周末。记得系好安全带,抓紧你的帽子。

温格说:“我相信毫无疑问这是英超历史上最激动人心的一年,自从我来得这里,从来没有出现过这种四队争冠的情况。”
“很难从三个对手中挑出一个来,对于我们来说他们的实力都一样强,只不过长处各有不同。切尔西有实力、经验并且
最近夺得过冠军。

利物浦有很大的投资,迫切希望击败曼联,因为他们的球员有个人能力在任何时候进球,这在以前已经得到了验证。”
“这是非常有益的情况,这个周末我们有一个好机会来增加我们的领先优势,因为曼联和利物浦至少有一家要失分,也许是两家。如果获胜,我们将会取得非常有利的位置。”

“我还没有看过格兰特执教的切尔西比赛,但是反正一支球队的哲学只有在重大比赛中才能看到。在次要的比赛中,强队总是可以在主场占据支配性的地位,总是在进攻。我觉在周日我们可以更多地了解(格兰特的)切尔西的比赛哲学。”
温格否认这是赛季中的关键战役:“不过我希望阿森纳在本赛季的关键比赛中都努力去踢好球。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Top 4 Battles - The England Historical

On Sunday, the Premier League’s top four face each other. Manchester United go to Liverpool in the early fixture then Chelsea visit Arsenal. To be honest, on current form, there is not much between any of them.

Early season predictions of a two-horse race have proved unfounded and, if you were to assume that Liverpool would win their game in hand, then the quartet go into this weekend separated by a mere four points after 16 games.

You can see why Arsène Wenger feels this title race will be the most thrilling and open in Premier League history. And this could be its most thrilling weekend.
Hold onto your hats.

"I believe without a doubt that this season will be the most exciting year in the Premier League ever,” he said. “Since I've been here you have never had four teams as tight as this.

“It's very difficult to pick one out of the three contenders. For me all three are the same [strengths] but for different reasons. Chelsea because they have the quality, the experience and have done it. Liverpool because they have invested a lot and are keen to win it and Manchester United because they have the individual potential to score goals at any moment and have done it before.

“It is super-healthy. And this weekend, we have a good opportunity to strengthen our lead again because at least one of Liverpool and Man United will drop points, maybe both. A victory could put us in a very strong position."

Wenger will wait until the final possible moment before ruling on the injuries to Cesc Fabregas (hamstring), Alex Hleb (hamstring) and Mathieu Flamini (thigh). All three trained on Friday and afterwards the manager was upbeat about their involvement.
Robin van Persie is back after making his first Arsenal appearance in two months during the win over Steaua Bucharest on Wednesday. However Theo Walcott is out after collecting a knee injury in the same game.

Chelsea have re-grouped under Avram Grant after the departure of Jose Mourinho. The Portuguese made for wonderful newspaper copy but the side he produced favoured the functional over the beautiful. The media perception was that Grant would be the opposite. However, at present, the jury is still out on Chelsea’s move from the athletic to aesthetic football. Wenger feels we’ll know more after this match.

"I haven't seen them [under Grant] and anyway to find the real philosophy of a team you have to see them in the big games,” he said. “In the smaller game you can always dominate at home and of course you are always attacking. I think you will see more about the philosophy of Chelsea's game on Sunday."

This game will bring up the three-month anniversary of Arsenal going top of the Premier League. They ascended to the summit after a stirring London derby, a 3-1 win at Tottenham to be precise. Surely it will take performance of similar bravery to maintain their lead.

The manager dismissed the notion that this could be the critical game of campaign only to add: “But I hope we will play in decisive games this season."

Having already matched Manchester United and Liverpool, a victory on Sunday would suggest those “decisive games” are likely to involve Arsenal.

It might tell us the opponents too.
今年,英超四强不约而同的在
"转会市场"上大笔买卖球员!
(除了枪手),所以说,今年的联赛竞争的确比往年来的更激烈!
到现阶段,四队都很有可能夺冠,
作为球迷的我们,
有好戏等这看!
返回列表