返回列表 回復 發帖

禅师认为湖人首轮将遇不到马刺

,  描述: Where Lakers Happens!
禅师杰克逊表示湖人周日败给马刺这比赛使得马刺逃离第八位置并且确保季后赛席位。

他还猜测马刺将会继续赢下去,所以他不怎么认为湖人-马刺能在季后赛首轮上演。假如湖人确保西部第一的位置那么潜在的对手便是雷霆或者开拓者。

但是马刺教练波波维奇透露爱将乔治希尔在与湖人赛后受伤的右脚踝已经不能承受任何重量,这意味着马刺在接下来这一周时间里人手更加吃紧了。因为帕克手臂骨折尚未回归的原因,乔治希尔已经承受了很重的负担。

波波维奇说:“我有点担心缺少希尔情况下球队的表现,要一直让吉诺比利来打1号位这情况有点棘手,所以我们得找出对策。”

邓肯调侃说:“我生涯12年来一直都乐于去当控卫,看来这次机会来了。”

在与湖人的比赛中吉诺比利上半场就出现5次失误,但是下半场仅出现1次,而且半场他便砍下18分送出3次助攻。

在吉诺比利缺阵的情况下,马刺的确是爆冷输给了篮网队,但是他们相继战胜了湖人,魔术,火箭,凯尔特人和骑士。

Phil skeptical about Lakers seeing Spurs in first roundApril 4th, 2010, 4:34 pm · Post a Comment · posted by KEVIN DING, OCREGISTER.COM
LOS ANGELES — Phil Jackson noted that the Lakers helped the Spurs’ cause to stay out of the eighth and final playoff spot by losing to San Antonio on Sunday.
Jackson also said he expected the Spurs to keep winning, so he wasn’t really planning on seeing a Lakers-Spurs first-round matchup. The other options for the Lakers once they clinch first in the West are Oklahoma City and Portland.
But Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said George Hill couldn’t put any weight on his sprained right ankle after the game, which could mean San Antonio is further undermanned over the next week or so. Hill was already playing heavy minutes because Tony Parker isn’t back from his broken hand.
“(I’m) a little worried about everything that’s coming up now without George,” Popovich said. “It’s going to be difficult to sustain that and have Manu (Ginobili) play the point in all these games coming up. So we’ll have to figure something out.”
Tim Duncan quipped: “I’ve been willing to play point guard for about 12 years now. I might finally get my chance.”
Ginobili had five turnovers in the first half against the Lakers, but in the second half he had just one to go with three assists and 18 points.
San Antonio did lose to New Jersey without a resting Ginobili, but otherwise the Spurs have victories over the Lakers, Magic, Rockets, Celtics and Cavaliers.
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表