返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇1 _. }! q+ C$ `  Q1 n( N* B; J

- D/ l: X/ E  N7 i# ~: ^1 G% ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...+ Y& B9 W4 L, y: {" [  z. B* a. K

3 c5 H/ b# n4 V+ g; x* h" i
Reflexively,
4 F, ?/ S3 h* J+ i& t5 c  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mindwww3.tvboxnow.com* U: n( L: N6 @8 D
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
6 @8 b: e. v1 W( {公仔箱論壇
" c0 U( [# Q- a1 ^; u; F) Y# Hwww3.tvboxnow.comI love it.
) O) H$ B. h7 v" e7 n: G+ i$ @3 K5 b! l" h4 L6 j
9 u9 U" X& A) M# V( S
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
' u+ @' b, B' q) V% w+ p: S公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇" N" [! A$ y8 G0 @, w
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ i8 b# T1 e* L& x" W5 L
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by , V: l6 f  |& G5 o* a( R' R& H
公仔箱論壇$ A& K" y" _+ M; |( m- P
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,  K  c2 t  h# B- o
closing my eyes to meditate,www3.tvboxnow.com1 Y, M/ c" }2 r. p; X
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
) g9 _$ M+ p0 B  c! A( k5 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
! F3 M, [6 v' D, H% ~& G' x* r9 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。hearing the bee bussing around,公仔箱論壇5 C3 L! K( y" w# ]6 K( V. G& @+ d
listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,
6 W  h5 t3 k' O" E6 R0 [- ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
1 J# i. c' R5 B" W) H
- D6 @* j: \1 ndrinking a real cool lemon tea,
  C5 a. i+ p3 W+ ?8 t" \& ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time, " l8 G, L* S# K
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
- k% a) W; T) z8 c1 L+ {5 l& I5 D! rwww3.tvboxnow.comadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
3 `, @$ E) n6 \0 X+ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
: D2 }# L& p  R- d& B; Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,公仔箱論壇5 A, n9 d9 v8 J3 f2 H. ^* A6 w
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......www3.tvboxnow.com% J  V5 w+ S' L7 P! L, {: K: D3 V0 I
To do nothing at all is not being lazy. % y' M, Z1 ], `6 g; ?1 n
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.5 W9 V2 U. w8 U+ U! \
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 A, U! f4 h  E- f, M
Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Z) }) p) l% `! ?0 v
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
% E' j# o9 W6 T: @$ a& _" bIt is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
0 X/ Q/ C3 ^+ q* |. e8 c9 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.* m3 A2 h6 n8 m
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
1 G6 c% f6 A8 n0 Z7 L/ O6 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" m0 A( @0 A9 W1 o; z5 t) \) @% E公仔箱論壇
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
4 {; _3 p3 V" U6 f) c# ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。drinking a real cool lemon tea,) b3 |7 ~' t% D% Q3 p
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
; R9 \" V* Z! K. h; L3 `inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" k" |4 |6 L' r5 M
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
3 _1 ]* r/ m+ yfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,公仔箱論壇. |. o2 A' {  x3 i# |% F8 s7 n5 z
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,; c' a& h) E" o4 _* t# t7 |1 q; Z  L
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) i' H2 @; b: i) R- r
3 v# a+ m5 e+ z* G  P- H
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ W/ L4 k7 B: K( V- I9 y0 a/ S
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表