温格说:“有时,阿德巴约在锋线上太孤立了。也许我应该安排沃尔科特和他搭档,或者爱德华多、本特纳。但是我选择了另外一个战术。”

“失去了范佩西,在最后1/3时间,球队攻防平衡没有完全正确。”

“这是我的错。我会再次审视这点。”

“在最后1/3时间,我们有点太过于脱节了,这不是我们比赛的风格。”

“在技术层面上,这场比赛没有达到我期望达到的水平,但是这依然是一场两种不同风格对比的有趣的比赛。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Arsene: My tactic woe

Arsene: My tactic woe - 5 Nov 2007

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal 2 Manchester United 2.. and game of the season finishes with a bang.

Arsene Wenger last night admitted he got his tactics wrong - and it nearly cost Arsenal dear in their title crunch.

Gunners boss Wenger confessed that Sir Alex Ferguson outwitted him tactically and that he should have played another forward alongside Emmanuel Adebayor rather than leave the Togo striker up front on his own.

Wenger said: "Sometimes Adebayor was a bit too isolated up there. Maybe I could have played Theo Walcott up front, or Eduardo or Niklas Bendnter. But I went for a different approach.

"Without Robin van Persie the balance in the final third was not completely right.

"That's my fault. I'd look at that again.

"In the final third, we dropped a little bit too much off and that took something out of our game.

"The game didn't reach the level in terms of technique that I'd expected it to reach, but it was still an interesting game with contrasting styles."

我觉得WENGER也并非完全错误。

对上MU这种强队,WENGER最先可能想用五名中场球员来"控制"中场的"控球权"。

如果大胆取用两名前锋,其中一位一定要参与中场的防守和进攻体系!
i feel Edebayor need someone to support in front la...can use walcott to support him!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-6 12:13 AM 發表
i feel Edebayor need someone to support in front la...can use walcott to support him!!
At last, if Robbin Van Persie is not injured, then it would solve all the Wenger's problem..
返回列表