“特别是在比赛后来时刻,来自地面配合的进球,每个进球都比上一个进球要更漂亮、进攻速度更快、质量更好,”温格说。
但是,这位法国人知道这次客场不会那么轻松,他警告说如果枪手以为自己这场比赛赢定了,那么他们肯定会吃亏。

“当我们在周三和斯拉维亚再次交手,他们将充满着复仇的欲望。我们将带着最大的专注和承诺进入到这场比赛。”
温格知道这场比赛都与阿森纳本赛季以来的平和心绪特别重要。在布拉格的胜利会让枪手晋级到淘汰赛,会减轻在第五场比赛客场对塞维利亚的压力。

“我们希望在这场比赛后晋级到16强,我们有一个好机会,我们不想错过它。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Wenger: Slavia Will Be Like A Wounded Animal

Wenger: Slavia Will Be Like A Wounded Animal - 6 Nov 2007

They might have hammered them 7-0 in the first game a fortnight ago, but Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is wary of the dangers complacency can bring ahead of Wednesday's return match in Prague. The Frenchman knows the Czechs will be hell-bent on exacting revenge.

Speaking ahead of the return encounter between his side and Slavia in Prague this Wednesday, Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger heaped praise on his team for the way they comprehensively dismantled the Czechs two weeks ago at the Emirates, hailing the display "the complete performance."  

"Particularly in the latter stages of the game when the goals came on the floor, and each goal would be bigger, quicker and of a better quality than the last," said Wenger of Arsenal's 7-0 triumph on match day 3.  

Out For Revenge
Nevertheless, the Frenchman knows it won't be so easy this time out, and warned that if the Gunners approach this game as if it's already won, they would definitely come unstuck.  
"When we meet Slavia again on Wednesday, they will be full of desire for revenge. We will go into the game with top focus and commitment."

Getting The Job Done
Wenger knows that this game is of vital importance for Arsenal's early peace of mind.  A win in Prague would see the Gunners into the knock-out stages, and would alleviate the pressure ahead of match day 5's tricky encounter away to Sevilla.  
"We want to qualify for the last 16 in this game, we have a good opportunity and we don't want to neglect that."
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
希望ARSENAL不会被这只受伤的老虎"咬"伤!!

就算曾经以7-0大胜对手,WENGER还是非常尊重客观事实。。

这就是世界级的教练!
yaya,i agree with u!!but i believe arsenal wont lose to them la....at least also will get the draw if wenger put the subtitute player to play!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-6 03:58 PM 發表
yaya,i agree with u!!but i believe arsenal wont lose to them la....at least also will get the draw if wenger put the subtitute player to play!!
Unfortunitely, we cannot watch this match from LIVE!!
返回列表