返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] 九种东西吃多会死人!

,  描述: (小知识)
1)皮蛋:一般制造商在制作皮蛋时,常添加定量的铅,我们若经常食用,会引起铅中 毒。同时,还会造成身体内钙质的流失。
1 z2 S/ D( A8 L& T+ h" JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Preserved egg: When manufacturer preserved eggs, often increases the quota, if we eat frequently, can cause of poisoning. At the same time, calcareous could drain in the body.
5 k" @! ~; X! r$ iwww3.tvboxnow.com
! c: \& j+ y7 {0 q, s% F 2)臭豆腐:臭豆腐在发酵过程中,极易被微生物污染,同时又会挥发大量盐基氮tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 t$ D8 H$ n2 P2 @
Strong-smelling fermented beancurd: The strong-smelling fermented
- K8 L4 e; [# X# `* ?# k6 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbeancurd in the fermentative process, extremely easily by the; E1 A5 d8 L& f: A9 p
microbial contamination, simultaneously can volatilize the massive公仔箱論壇$ x' x9 P/ y/ H0 X% D$ |4 E
salt base nitrogen.
www3.tvboxnow.com* _6 q1 h% I" L8 q* H5 w3 d2 I
公仔箱論壇# c* E6 m% y* g$ Z) i5 p: _
(3)味精:每人每日对味精的摄取量,以不超过六公克为原则,多则有害无益。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  i2 Q3 Z  ]1 Q: F
Monosodium glutamate: Each person absorbs the quantity every day to the monosodium glutamate, take does not surpass six male grams as the principle, eat much is harmful and unhealthy. www3.tvboxnow.com, g4 P! o: O* f, y8 C/ q

6 ~& g, J2 o2 m: ^% f: p6 w4)菠菜:菠菜营养丰富,但因含有草酸,致食物中宝贵的元素锌与钙之结合,而被排出体外,而引起人体锌与钙的缺乏。(男人缺锌,会无法抬头作人,恐怖啊!) ,以及硫化氢等;这些都是蛋白质分解的腐败物质,对人体有害。/ x' l' }/ y! p) V
Spinach: The spinach nutrition is rich, but because includes the oxalic acid, sends in food the precious element zinc and the calcium
' A; ?) ~0 D- b4 s% Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbunion, but is discharged in vitro, but causes the human body zinc and calcium lacking. (Man lacks zinc, can be unable to gain groundwww3.tvboxnow.com, ]+ I1 p# g2 H. c8 t; |" J
cultivates the behavior, terror!) As well as hydrogen sulfide and so on; These all are the corrupt matter which the protein decomposes, is harmful to the human body.
- e% t) U- E; C3 D6 H

, ~4 L3 ~6 M; g& n

5)猪肝:一公斤的猪肝,其含胆固醇高达四百毫克以上,而一个人若摄固醇,会导致动脉硬化。

Pig liver: Kilogram pig liver, it contains the cholesterol to reach as high as above 400 milligrams, but a person if absorbs the sterol, can cause the arteriosclerosis.

* S# l- _, {' i( x% N5 [% ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

6)烤肉:由于烤肉在熏烤过程中,会产生如「苯」等有害物质,是诱发癌的因子。
5 D1 V  l/ i: q5 {6 dwww3.tvboxnow.com
Barbecue: Because barbecue in smokes roasts in the process, can produce like 'the benzene' and so on the deleterious substance, is induces the cancer the factor.

www3.tvboxnow.com9 n8 h: p0 w+ a( o

. s$ Z6 Q9 l8 E# |/ {+ bwww3.tvboxnow.com

7)腌菜:腌菜若制作不得法,含致癌物,并含硝酸胺,久吃因而致病。
: V# u# U6 _$ M1 @8 c' g公仔箱論壇

Pickles: The pickles if manufactures does not get the knack of,contains the carcinogen, and contains the nitric acid amine, can cause of sick with long time eats.

$ [- B# L! C3 b* }2 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

8)油条:油条中的明矾,是含铝的无机物,不可经常食用。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% `3 k& _& }" k6 e" g; G/ m

Cruller: In the cruller potassium alum, is contains the aluminum the inorganic substance, may not frequently edible.

# S1 ^) [  v8 z" btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

9)馒头:吃多了也会撑死人滴,哈哈哈哈!

Steamed bun: Ate many has also been able to support the deceased person to drop, ha ha ha ha!

返回列表