返回列表 回復 發帖

希比:英超係全世界水準最高既聯賽

Hleb: Prem Is No. 1

Arsenal midfielder Aliaksandr Hleb has revealed he is still coming to grips with the pace of the Premier League, which he claims is the ‘best league in the world’…

The Belarus international initially struggled at Arsenal following his ₤11 million move from VfB Stuttgart in 2005, many labelling him a flop by the end of his second season in England.

But the 27-year-old finally clicked last season to become one of the Gunners’ key creative outlets, combining with Cesc Fabregas to form a lethal attacking thrust from midfield.

The former BATE man has still failed to settle completely to life in London, however, and in recent weeks has been strongly linked with the likes of Inter Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Hleb claims his time at the Emirates has been a real eye-opener, admitting he was completely unprepared for the pace and power of the Premier League, despite his experience in Germany.

The Best

"I have learned in England that there is still so much to improve," Hleb told Frankfurter Allgemeine. "I have always dreamed of playing in a great club. Now I have learned that it is not so easy and a lot of work.

"The first year was a killer. I felt very lonely. It was clear that The Premier League would be a challenge - but with this pace, I have not expected this. The Bundesliga is still a good league, but a season in England feels like two in Germany.

"I will tell you an example: When I was here at the beginning, everything went chop chop, so fast. The pace was madness, even in training. I look for the ball in front of me, then where I can play it - when I looked down again the ball was gone.

"The English league is the best league in the world."

英超球员已经成为全世界最多球会最想得到嘅球员!
可以侅英超立足,一定要有咁上下水准。。。:onion14:
一般般啦,但也可以这样说啦
子曰:自行束滫以上,吾未尝无诲焉。
返回列表