返回列表 回復 發帖

阿穆太善良了, 要是莱曼, 估计克里希要挨嘴巴

阿穆太善良了, 要是莱曼, 估计克里希要挨嘴巴。  在我们的眼里阿穆是个老实巴交的形象,有时还被斥为“没有霸气”,也确实。昨晚克里希表现糟糕, 球队领先后搞急刹车, 连续两个丢球都有他的“功劳”,  第一个是对方的一个长传,本来他可以及时出脚把球破坏,当时却懒懒散散愣是把球丢了, 最后直接导致了丢球。  第二个丢球也一样, 头球来了既不去争也没去干扰对方,让对方前锋轻松把球打进。应该说克里希昨晚的表现是相当差的, 可阿穆对他还客气的很, 真里边就有问题了。
你们想要是莱曼, 有了第一次,克里希可能就遭骂, 第二次时就该抽嘴巴了, 看这小子还敢偷懒不。 这不只是有没有血性的问题, 我觉得是会不会指导后防敢不敢提醒队友的问题,  阿穆跟莱曼的差距可能就在这一点上。莱曼是自称是后防老大, 大家非不听他的话不行, 谁敢不听话? 以前就是加拉也不在话下, 阿穆就相比之下有点信心不足了, 怕得罪人啊, 可能是替补做久了吧, 但这里还是希望他能象莱曼大叔那样铁血一点, 谁敢在老子面前偷懒老子就揍他个屁股,该提醒时就决不含糊

回復 #1 bernardlhtan 的帖子

I am not sure who's the One making the above statement, i would agreed with him.

Against Sunderland you could see the First Goal was due to the Poor-Marking of Clichy towards Oponent Striker and allowed him to cut-into Arsenal Penalty Box (which is very dangerous) and Finally Sunderland managed to score the Goal from rebound!!!

Maybe Clichy intention are do not want to Make unnecessary Fault towards the Oponent, but Please be remember that Clichy must also look at the Nearest Defender position (example where is Kolo Toure position), and sometime you need to make the Tackle then you must do it!!!

By Right, i just Feel Sederos shall be more alert to his Own Positioning and don't everytime expect other's to cover for you.... This is how Arsenal conceded the First Goal!!

For the Second one, Clichy and Toure both have to be Blame, two of them are acutally marking one Defender but still allow him to score the Header...

Toure was simply stand too behind of the Oponent striker Jones.

Hope by this match, they could improve their Team work and most importantly their Set Piece and Positioning in Defending...

Thanks bernardlhtan for sharing this..
阿穆没脾气的,确实也没有霸气啊.

回復 #3 mdlsfl 的帖子

YES, i fully agreed with YOU.

I just can't see any World-Class-Look from this Player.

Maybe he know his still in Development and Learning Stage!!
返回列表