返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] How to recognize a Stroke

,  描述: I feel this is good to be shared.
STROKE:
  y7 M0 B" D7 E+ f3 c% c4 w8 g4 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Remember The 1st Three Letters....S.T.R.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! U9 U, q( Q( O: r+ _, P# X% R( A
9 f+ N; C/ Z% d' J; z+ B
A nurse sent this and encouraged me to post it and spread the word.  I agree.
8 S8 `) o6 B1 j5 F  w+ I

: k2 w: t1 l, R* R9 h( ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
If everyone can remember something this simple, we could save some folks.  Seriously.www3.tvboxnow.com, Y0 H3 n+ X9 I. `3 h0 L' j

: f' j7 }; w$ y+ t7 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Please read:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& t3 {1 [, ?( T+ w% d

6 A, A! D% ~; i" K6 s5 Kwww3.tvboxnow.com
STROKE IDENTIFICATION:, z* W% ^1 f) {4 P5 l: p% b* `- K8 `
During a BBQ, a friend stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) . . .. she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes.
# [: f! v, G0 l! |# n/ M8 K( o$ j: `  bwww3.tvboxnow.com
7 ^9 {$ W3 y8 J" }: D4 W
They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food.  While she appeared a bit shaken up, Ingrid went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening.
/ |  Y4 t# F% [# u

" f2 W* n( Q8 Swww3.tvboxnow.com
Ingrid's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 pm Ingrid passed away).  She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ.  Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Ingrid would be with us today. Some don't die.... they end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.www3.tvboxnow.com, Z1 h! X% h6 s/ I) }4 @/ K

+ u: M1 R# c3 N: _, H+ y
It only takes a minute to read this. . ..5 q0 a0 a& d4 |8 o8 S
A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke... totally.  He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.6 U/ o  ]* K5 o* ]
公仔箱論壇7 d5 @8 T/ `% R3 B
RECOGNIZING A STROKE
/ J1 ^0 A  s6 o2 Z$ c. V
9 L; f6 A3 ~+ m+ l
Remember the '3' steps, STR.  Read and Learn!
& p# l* T+ z, I" {2 Bwww3.tvboxnow.com

7 z) U2 p6 l4 ^! Uwww3.tvboxnow.com
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify.  Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster.  The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.
: c2 y: Y! r) t# K. k2 W$ qwww3.tvboxnow.com
Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:
) }3 l! d/ y; P8 ]; c7 Swww3.tvboxnow.com
S Ask the individual to SMILEwww3.tvboxnow.com: Q; B# H) w1 }* @3 z- c1 j
T Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently, i.e. It is sunny out today)2 ]  H6 Q/ K! ?0 J- l  l9 H
R Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS2 _) D' y! a! y4 a4 l9 Y* Z( U7 A
If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call 999 immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.
; D: W0 I& i( uwww3.tvboxnow.com
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* O' x' g1 n1 }, Q3 m
New Sign of a Stroke -- Stick out Your TongueTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* X3 ?2 P- R5 d1 C  {/ @- r- ]
! ?$ t) w. b4 `9 Z% O. k6 L: I3 G
NOTE: Ask the person to 'stick' out his tongue. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other , that is also an indication of a stroke.
/ c; Q% }6 _8 F+ p  J7 ^. owww3.tvboxnow.com
返回列表